Garrett Electronics & Gerry's Detectors Is Now Offering A 15% Military Discount.

Some of us military background older VETERAN dealers have been asking for awhile now and it seems our wishes have come true.

Garrett Electronics with the help of their dealers are allowing up to a 15% military discount on certain detectors.  As a VET myself, Gerry's Detectors will offer the full 15% for those who have earned it.

I realize Garrett is not known for their Gold Detectors, but assure you the 24K is a very capable detector.  Plus the ATX has some great features but it needs some serious redesign and who knows, it eventually could happen. 

Thanks Garrett Electronics (American Made) for helping support those who allow us the freedom to enjoy this prospecting, gold hunting, metal detecting hobby.Military Program Dealer.pdf

Military Program Dealer.pdf

• Like 8

I’m not sure if and when I’ll buy a Garrett detector but Garrett I do thank you!

I’ve used the 15% discount with Minelab for a long time and I thank Minelab for that kind offer they make to the vets of us here in the US .

Thanks Gerry for posting that info.

Chuck 

• Like 3

GOD BLESS AMERICA----and thank you for your service to this great country Gerry.-----My wife & I are both vets---we may contact you regarding the purchase of detectors at some point.-----Del & Patsy

• Thanks 1

Yes, Minelab offers the discount as well.

USMil.jpg

Gerry's.jpg

• Like 2

One of the best things for any Veteran I’ve seen is to get out into the wilderness and get swinging. I have a couple of veteran friends here and they say it’s one of the best things they’ve ever done for themselves.

• Like 4

Great deal from the people who gives these type of discounts.

Where would this country be without those that gave so much for us to enjoy our freedoms.

I thank all the Vets who served.

• Like 3