I Am So Excited!!!!

On 5/26/2022 at 5:02 AM, Tony said:

Meekatharra is not where you would go for a holiday 😳

Naw ya mate-- i dam sure would--- its a hub of activity-- Why they even have their own public golf course and Auto Speedway...😆

On 5/26/2022 at 2:44 AM, phrunt said:

Why not just move there? I can't say I'd be as excited as you are to be going there, I avoid the place like the plaque as now after living here its too hot for me, I leave my wife to go visit the family without me 🙂  In saying that I now have an interest in gold prospecting which I never had when I was living there, took up detecting 32 years too late I guess. 

It was 40-104 here in AZ today and getting hotter as it goes--- im bailing out...:nugget:

• Like 1

On 5/26/2022 at 2:45 AM, Tony said:

Hello Paul,

Well I might see you out that way…..I’m kind of retiring soon so hopefully will be out and about a bit more. I live in Perth so that’s about 700 kms from Meekatharra. Let me know if there is anyway I can help you out at any time……unfortunately I don’t know where the nuggets are 🤔

Tony

I appreciate that Tony--- do you have a spare Ute i can borrow for 6 months--- and a fuel card maybe???? LOL

• Haha 3

On 5/26/2022 at 2:55 AM, phrunt said:

Australia 🙂

I think I'd rather live in Perth than Meekatharra although the little nuggets scattered all over the ground there would be a nice little bonus 🙂  Perth seems a nice city, my wife went there for her work when we were in Brisbane and came home wanting to move there, I had to put my foot down as it's too far from snow for skiing 🙂

I never went to Perth, like most east coasters the west coast is a bit alien to us.  A shorter flight to another country than to Perth 🙂

That's exactly why I go there...hahahahaha 

Not direct at you personally-- at anyone--- especially Mexicans...lol

On 5/26/2022 at 10:16 AM, Gerry in Idaho said:

Hey Outback Yank,  Be sure to  take a spare detector or at least have someone there who can provide.  Nice to hear you get the opportunity to go back and do it right.  Wishing you the best of luck and looking forward to reading your posts.

All my gold detectors are still there with all my other gear --(if the Taskmaster hasnt sold them at a yard sale by now...lol)

On 5/26/2022 at 7:56 AM, rvpopeye said:

Outback Yank

Hmmmmm , sounds like a name someone might adopt after moving there..........

Well , good luck on the hunt no matter how long you stay. 

Hope ya can post a pic that would make Gerry's jaw hurt just lookin' at it !

It was given to me by the Taskmaster.... i would live there if i could but immi dont like hillbillies,,,,just convicts

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/26/2022 at 4:12 PM, Norvic said:

The Outback Yank will be so excited, he`ll forget not only his detector his luggage as welll.... 😈

I fixed that problem-- ill be coming with a carryon only this trip-- My kit is at Trent's --(I think)

I need some pics of the barras this year mate!

20 hours ago, madtuna said:

By all means give me a hoy if you do get down this way….you’ve been invited back a couple of times to the same place so you can’t be too much of a unit😀

That's exactly what Trent said before I came over the first time from FNQ----- He may not be my best reference now,,,hahahahaha--

I haven't seen anymore nature videos mate-- i enjoyed the camel lady and the lizard,, and shooting the camels !

How far are you from Trents?

I’m making a list of all the people bagging out my lovely little town and your all getting coal for Christmas.

Dont know why you need a detector Paul, you spent 90% of your time at the pub with me last visit 🍻

• Haha 4