Short Beach Hunt On A Short Beach. Great Finds!

1 hour ago, Joe D. said:

So much for removing them, so they don't come off in the water😬!! Oh well, saved you from getting wet!! Nice job on the rings, and rechecking them holes!!👍👍

Haha, yeah, "Definitely won't lose them if I take them off" 🤣

Tell me, does anyone have any sense of sorrow for the person's loss?

• Like 2

Thats a great recon job with treasure!!Some real nice golds!!

A few years ago I posted a picture of a spot I had said I found gold at..  I got a few emails and PM's,  a couple telling me thanks and a few other nicer one saying they found the spot and I should take the picture down. I figure best not to say a word for the picture I posted was not the same place.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

It's a date commemorative ring, VI-VI-MMXX. 6-6-2020. Probably wedding date. Never seen this sort of ring before. 🤔 Either that or the Romans have invaded... 🤣

Mr Ford,

Congrats on the yellow shinny stuff!  I dig 4 or 5 "Romans" every year but they are usually just SS and usually solid.  I did manage a little girls .925 necklace last year with a Roman Numeral date on it. (I think it was March 12 2015) Momma probably took it off her so that she wouldn't lose it. (famous last words)LOL  Only one person knows for sure how it was lost.  All I know is, "if they take it to the beach, they can lose it"!!!

Joe

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

A few years ago I posted a picture of a spot I had said I found gold at.. 

Thanks Joe, I totally understand. This is a public place, it's small so it's not a big producer. I can't imagine anyone having too much luck there. I went only on a strong feeling I got, it's funny when I get those they usually pan out. I could go back there 100 times and get nothing.  😀 Sure didn't tell anyone there what I found! 

• Like 3

Way to go, F350, a 2-fer! Congrats, man, sometimes you just got to listen to those voices in your head, well done! 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Way to go, F350, a 2-fer! Congrats, man, sometimes you just got to listen to those voices in your head, well done! 😉

Thanks Cap'n!

Every now and again I just get a feeling, like "maybe I should go over there". Some people have witnessed it. My wife loves it because we get a check in the mail or an unexpected refund. 😁 It's always been that way, don't know why.

When it's strong I follow it, if it feels contrived not so much. I've been very lucky following my instincts. Glad it's not a voice... 😳 😀 I've been following these intuitions for a long time, ever since I had a strong urge to buy a lottery ticket at a particular place, and didn't. That very day they had a million dollar winner. 🤬

🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

Great hunt in such short time with some nice returns for you.

Good luck on your next hunch and hope you get to repeat the gold finds.

• Thanks 1

Nice work 350...congrats on the gold..two in the same hole...I had that happen once at a park two gold rings on top of each other. 

Sense of sorrow lol your funny guy.  We should have you reprimanded for saying something like that. 😀

Strick 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, strick said:

Nice work 350...congrats on the gold..two in the same hole...I had that happen once at a park two gold rings on top of each other. 

Sense of sorrow lol your funny guy.  We should have you reprimanded for saying something like that. 😀

Strick 

Thanks! 🤣

I'm sure I'll get past it, my wife mentioned it as well as she took the smaller ring, it fit her finger perfectly. 😀 I guess it's like other situations, you have feelings the first time. 😁

Hey, I can't learn like you masters if I don't think like you masters. 👍 Gotta write thoughts and get bashed. It's a rite of passage 🤣 

Now that I've wiped this place out I'm going back with the Deus 2 to see if it can find anything else.

• Like 3