GPX 6000 Video From Bill Southern

He's a very likeable guy and shows and tells it how it is.

I'm glad his misguided rock throw didn't land on his control pod or it would be game over.  Might be best to throw down wind next time 🙂

The best part about his videos is he doesn't make out like he finds a massive amount of gold and shows the hard work involved with finding a nugget and he seems just as excited as I do with every nugget find, he keeps it realistic.  If anyone found fists full of gold when they went out they certainly wouldn't be wasting time talking on a forum or working a day job.

I need to take my 6000 further afield from EMI so we can get better antiquated, I'm sure our bond will grow with more use.

• Like 5

Bill is a good friend of mine. He and Tammy are genuinely honest and good people and their channels are the real deal. Bill is not only a very fine detectorist with decades of experience and mentored by then man himself (Jim Straight), but he also loves the desert just as much as I do. Always fun to hang out with him and whenever he brings me to his secret spots the gold goddess is smiling.

GC

• Like 7

I like his videos too, and I don't really watch many prospecting videos.

He seems like a nice fellow I'd take him out on a trip if he ever came down under.

• Like 1

...New video from Bill Southern, ... Return to detection with GPX 6000..👍

• Like 1