Equinox 800 Or Nokta Macro Legend Or Deus2

Tomorrow is the day I order my new detector! Im pretty sure it will be the Nokta Legend! But My question is the deus2 Really that much ahead of both the others? I have an option of trading in my Garrett I bought and instead of getting the legend I could put the 900$ in and get the Deus2! But If I am going to be able to do just as well or close to with the macro legend why spend the extra money? And also if I get the legend I can keep the Garrett Max and compare the 2 detectors or have an extra one for a friend or if 1 breaks I have spare until I get the other fixed! Sorry for such a confusing and long question lol! I value your guys advice and thank you for your time!! 

• Like 2

For the money the Legend is hard to beat. In my ground. I like the Legend over the Equinox 800. The Deus 2 is very good. More is coming for the Legend in the next update making it even better. You need to decide if want to spend more for the Deus 2. For me, I don't find enough valuable stuff to justify having the Deus 2. 

My vote is, get the Legend :). 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Alberto Montano said:

Tomorrow is the day I order my new detector! Im pretty sure it will be the Nokta Legend! But My question is the deus2 Really that much ahead of both the others?

I am guessing you are dirt hunting?

I would not buy the Legend for Salt Water use [yet]

I think the Deus 2 is too expensive to justify for Dirt Hunting.

The Equinox 800 [used] would be my choice. Unless you are going under water there is very little issues with the Equinox out of warranty, the pods and electronics are solid.
The coil choices are fantastic for the Equinox. 

HH

• Like 5

I will be going into lakes and rivers not more that 10 feet max! I have a mini air tank! But I will not be going to any salt water for long time if at all! I live in the middle of Washington State and it is 4+ hours to the ocean! Thank you for your replys!!

• Like 1