My MX Sport Came Home

No I haven't received my MX Sport from White's yet. I'm like everyone here when I sent it in and that was I got in the same line you did.

I'd like to hear from each and everyone of you when your MXS gets home.

Here is a positive thing about White's. In 91 I got my Eagle 2 for 725.00 from Kellyco and today for a little more I got the MX Sport. The Sport has more to offer that the Eagle ever had just in the electronics. If I'd got the Eagle wet that could have been the last of it. Just looking at the waterproof of the MXS and the other I got the waterproof free.

You go buy anything looking back too 91 and now see what you pay for the same now. Thousands on a car and going higher.

Just post what you find best in the MXS for you. What you find and what I find may not be the same but that's okay. It only has make each happy for different reasons.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Guest Paul (Ca)

So true Chuck,

Back in the eighties, detector prices were extreamly high with much less features compared with today's detector with same retail. 

$600-700-800 is a lot of $$$, but we're getting much more for our buck and that's not even including inflation. The $725 you paid for the eagle would be triple that at the least with inflation. 

Looking forward to yours and other MX Sport users sharing future experiences, take care!

Paul

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

No I haven't received my MX Sport from White's yet. I'm like everyone here when I sent it in and that was I got in the same line you did.

I'd like to hear from each and everyone of you when your MXS gets home.

Here is a positive thing about White's. In 91 I got my Eagle 2 for 725.00 from Kellyco and today for a little more I got the MX Sport. The Sport has more to offer that the Eagle ever had just in the electronics. If I'd got the Eagle wet that could have been the last of it. Just looking at the waterproof of the MXS and the other I got the waterproof free.

You go buy anything looking back too 91 and now see what you pay for the same now. Thousands on a car and going higher.

Just post what you find best in the MXS for you. What you find and what I find may not be the same but that's okay. It only has make each happy for different reasons.

Chuck 

Great point about the cost not changing that much for White's detectors and some others.  That has to be hard for a company to work around when cost's for almost anything else has gone up several times since the 80's. I got a white' Eagle II also back in the 80's was a great machine in it's time.  The depth wasn't as good as some now but seemed good enough at the time.  

It's been said good thing happen to people who are willing to wait.

The best to you and your detector.

Chuck 

My MXSport was returned today.  It looks good.  Unfortunately I am not really able to test it too well because of my injury.   Thank you White's for following through.  

dbsmokey

Looks like your MX Sport got well before you. Hope you are well soon so you and your MXS can go detecting together. It only has to make you happy with the upgrade and I do hope you are.

Get well soon!

Chuck

2 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

dbsmokey

Looks like your MX Sport got well before you. Hope you are well soon so you and your MXS can go detecting together. It only has to make you happy with the upgrade and I do hope you are.

Get well soon!

Chuck

Thank you. I trust White's did a great job and hope to be using it soon.