Greetings Earthlings

Bigfoot116

Hello, I just found out about this site from Gerry's detectors. I bought the gpz 7000 and got a free class to learn how to operate it this last weekend from him and his team & yesterday found my 1st piece of gold with that detector. I'm from Iowa but migrated to California, but I'm in the mountains so its a lot better. Anyway, I'm Daniel. Looking forward to getting to know you, as long as I have internet. Slowly going off the grid. Thank you for your time.

• Like 5

Welcome aboard Daniel !

Congrats on yer first gold !๐Ÿ‘

You can count this forum as your second nugget.

Ask questions as you get them....

ย 

Did Gerry show you where he gets all those "jawbreakers" ?๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 2

Thank you. Haha I wish. I've found gold with the gold monster 1000 before. Just figuring out how to use theย Nokta Makro Invenio, now to find treasures and gold with that. Trying to find some people who know the Invenio.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Daniel, and glad to see you got your new detector from a great guy.

Sorry that you wound up in Cali. but I guess with that much land out there somebody has to.

I will be waiting to see and read about your new discoveries with your equipment, and remember that we all love the pictures of finds and places.

Good luck and happy hunting.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Greetings Bigfoot, or Daniel, whichever you prefer.ย  Were you tramping around the Yuba River drainage..... I found some bigfoot tracks there.ย  Good luck on finding more gold!

• 1 year later...
On 07.06.2022 at 8:26, Bigfoot116 said:

Mulศ›umesc. Haha imi doresc. Am gฤƒsit aur cu monstrul de aur 1000 รฎnainte. รŽnศ›eleg doar cum sฤƒ foloseศ™ti Nokta Makro Invenio, acum pentru a gฤƒsi comori ศ™i aur cu asta. รŽncerc sฤƒ gฤƒsesc niศ™te oameni care cunosc Invenio.

if you find people who have invenio pro, please let me know as well, I want to buy an invenio these days and I want some advice, is it worth it? is the depth good with the big coil