It takes some energy to make my beaches pop and we had some recently.  We still need more but I thought I'd put up a couple of pictures.

I finally got them up by using a different computer!  I've discovered I'm time challenged, computer challenged and phone challenged.  I didn't know what was not letting me upload the pictures.  I've gotten too 'comfortable' doing things a certain way and now it is a challenge for me to put the Google Chrome Browser on a Windows computer.  I could write a whole topic on those things but that isn't detecting.

Going to these pictures I found a little patch and I worked it like a nugget patch!  I didn't have any other options.  Before and after this part of the beach there was nothing.  I gridded and I circled to get everything I could.

IMG_20220606_191539_977[1].jpg

It's about $5 and 3 rings.  One stainless, one copper and one silver ring in the group.

IMG_20220606_192711_222[1].jpg

This is the copper lovers.

IMG_20220606_192723_866[1].jpg

This is the silver which cleaned up pretty nice.

247788290_IMG_20220606_192803_0471.thumb.jpg.249aa8df07364da8d5a40bf52eade7a0.jpg

All of the beaches are back to little or nothing without some constant wave motion.

• Like 8
  • Oh my! 2

I'm not going to comment about it until I see the pictures.

• Haha 3

It is more than the thought now.  I couldn't attach or send pictures from a Chromebook that I have.  I still don't know what that is about.  Maybe it is the one that has run out of ram or maybe my son changed some settings.  Who knows but it is not a forum problem as I once thought.

• Oh my! 1

Looks to be a nice time hunting now that I see some nice pictures.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe.

That ring and shell look so much nicer than the copper I find !

Wait , is there still any copper in a zincoln ?🙄

And that  silver one ain't too shabby lookin' either !👍

• Thanks 1