I Finally Found One!!!!

4 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Great find for you, I know that the Nox hit that hard and loud.

What was the number that it rang up as?

Good luck on your next hunt.

The numbers were very high around 38 to 40.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Relic Ray,,,,everyone has their required coin .....  Finding the first one is the hardest ........but that moment ... finding it ... you will remember it positively for the rest of your life ,,,

... then it's usually easier to find I wish you another successful detection ..👍:smile:

19 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Wow. That must have made a lot of noise. 👍 Great find!

It made a very loud high noise VDI 38. I thought, yeah, a soda can, but because the ground was fairly quiet, of course I had to dig it.. And of course, I'm glad I did. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

Relic Ray,,,,everyone has their required coin .....  Finding the first one is the hardest ........but that moment ... finding it ... you will remember it positively for the rest of your life ,,,

... then it's usually easier to find I wish you another successful detection ..👍:smile:

Oh yeah. I will remember this like FOREVER!!! 

When it popped out of the ground. and I mean it literally flew out of the dirt and seeing it, it is indescribable. Words cannot describe what I felt. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, relic ray said:

I thought, yeah, a soda can

Haha, yeah, signals that high for me are usually steel. 😀 Still dig them. Highest real coin I've ever seen was a Walker half, a solid 34. Congratulations! Recently I got my first Barber, it was a quarter. 2022 is looking good. 👍

• Like 2