End Of Winter Detecting

1 hour ago, Randy Lunn said:

I just love getting out into nature. The thrill of being in a beautiful area with the sense of adventure and the chance to find stuff is exhilarating.

Couldn’t have said it better, Randy. Congrats on the nuggets and other finds. That’s a beaut of a chondrite, they don’t get more perfect than that.

• Like 3

Very nice finds for all the hard work you put into the hunt.

Good luck on your next outing and stay cool.

• Like 1

Great post, Randy, and congrats to your beautiful collection. 100-105 deg F is my limit too. I still try to do some detecting under these conditions but I will remain very close to my truck with frequent breaks. Let me know when you come up here and I will take you to the high Sierra's. Looking forward to catch up my friend!

Best, GC

• Like 1

Some nice finds ,,,,and GOLD too ! 

All meteorites are just cool , and also alien space invaders that we get to capture . 

Looks like you had some company out there .....🥸

I bet the goat was tough to dig up , and what was the target ID on the turtle ?😁 

• Haha 1

Love your description of how you enjoy the outdoors.  The ability to get out and swing a detector in pursuit metal treasures/history and at the same time... seeing some wildlife many folks only view on TV, is what keeps so many of us going.

Love the gold, the meteorite is MINT, and the rustic mining trash.  The bird band is always a thrill when doing the research.

Great short story and pics...  Looking forward to seeing your view from this summer in NV and upper CA.

• Like 1

Great picture and pictures!

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!

Thanks so much for the show and tell.

Chuck 

• Like 1