Rye Patch Keeps Giving....a Little

A stellar training session, Gerry, thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

Looks like a great trip with a good supply of nuggets, the Nox users appeared to do very well even getting some of the bigger bits, you're very good at what you do Gerry 🙂

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing the pictures and giving me hope of being able to do the same in the future.

One of these days I plan to get out there for some good training from you.

• Like 1

Nice write-up as well as an update on what the detector tech is actually doing in that area, good to know. Nice to see the pics of gold finds and smiling faces as well.

Thanks for posting, and all the best,

Lanny

• Like 1

Great to see the Twin Falls twins score. In our Rye Patch hunting, the 6000 is outscoring the 7000 by about 10 to 1. Game changer for sure. Nice post Gerry.

• Like 1

You all did well, thanks for posting Gerry. Got to admit to myself however that the last 7 years of GPZ activity have put a serious hurt on the Northern Nevada goldfields. The 6000 is cleaning up leftovers, but it's nothing like the gold rush feeling I got hitting patches first time with the GPZ 7000. It's like it has cleaned up 85% plus of what was left by previous machines, and we are now chasing the last 15% or less, and it's generally the smaller stuff. Hate to say it, but getting a little too lean for this spoiled old timer. Coin and jewelry hunting is looking better all the time. :smile:

• Like 9