I Guess In My World And Sole Colonial Permissions

Only a very few missed targets have surfaced. Will keep knocking on the door and just maybe someone special will answer.

Hi George- interesting post although I’m not sure I understand your point. In any case, I couldn’t agree more.   I’m going to put my skills and the Deus 2 to the test as I’ve finally figured out the location of a summer “clam bake” amusement park and dancing resort that between 1880 and shortly after 1900 was the vacation spot for thousands from NYC. It became a lumber yard until about 1920 and since then returned to nature. No idea if it’s ever been detected but I hope to soon find out.  Any suggestions as to which programs?  My favorite so far is 3-sensitive FT but I’ve been trying to get accustomed to 4-Fast -pitch but I’m not at all proficient in it. Can you recommend any? The ground is mild , forested and extremely iron-laden.there is a creek that ruins through the location. 
BTW, I hope a chicken hawk answers your knock. 

No program suggestions as I set up mine site specific. I guess those antique detectors I use found most of the desirables and my hearing left the small non-ferrous in the ground. I'm sure in a newly researched site you will do just fine relicmeister.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

No program suggestions as I set up mine site specific. I guess those antique detectors I use found most of the desirables and my hearing left the small non-ferrous in the ground. I'm sure in a newly researched site you will do just fine relicmeister.

George ... I think you have a lot of ... too many good detectors ... and coils ... but I'll be curious about your further observations about Deus II.👍

• Like 1

Very true El Nino. 

• Like 1