What The Heck Is That? Contest Won By Sevastras!

Doc

2 hours ago, Doc said:

He told me he doesn't even bother trying to isolate small gold he just takes the scoop that has the target in it and dumps it in a bag and takes it home and pans it out.

I used to do that with my old Goldmaster machine.  Worked great even when the targets were all lead.

1 hour ago, jasong said:

I don't understand how capturing a nugget in the bottom of the scoop saves time? Is the idea to discard  the top portion of dirt unchecked? That seems like a way to lose even more nuggets out of a scoop than simply halving the dirt until the nugget is visible. 

I guess I've never personally had a nugget just fall out of the scoop before, but maybe it's a common problem others have and this is what the scoop is for, and not for saving time? Just curious what the use case is.

Until you have used the scoop and understand how it works, you won't get the concept.

Once you have used it and gain confidence that by agitating the scoop, whether it be the GOLD Spot Scoop or the new GOLD Pit, the gold is either going to be in the recessed channel, or in the pit.

The way you gain confidence is to agitate the scoop, pull the excess dirt off the top, and right on to the top of your coil, so you can make sure you are not losing anything.  Do that 20 times and you will have confidence that any gold is either in the recessed channel or the PIT and all that over burden is just that.  It's a burden and a waste of time.

Doc

• Like 1

Guys, you might have a better understanding of this technology if you watch my YouTube videos on the Gold Spot scoop.  This isn't some hallucination I had when I invented this.  It took hundreds of hours to perfect this technology.

Please realize this was done slowly so you can see exactly how that nugget reacts.  When you agitate the scoop it drops into the recessed channel.  Once you get confident with the scoop, the process is really fast because you know you can pull excess dirt out of the scoop and feel safe in knowing that the gold is in the channel.  In addition when you pull the dirt out you pull it across the riffles which is a second safeguard to keep that nugget in the scoop.

Doc

• Oh my! 1

Gold is heavier than most anything else you will find in nature. Shake it around just right, makes perfect sense it will end up in the begins with an R (I can’t spell) bottom thing that is also the name of a man made lake with a damn. 
Personally, I have become really good just using my hands except when I get into small gold and the weather is warm enough to give salt signals from my hand. 
I like the concept and will give an honest opinion once it is in hand and I try it out. 

• Like 1

On 6/14/2022 at 10:11 PM, sevastras said:

Gold is heavier than most anything else you will find in nature. Shake it around just right, makes perfect sense it will end up in the begins with an R (I can’t spell) bottom thing that is also the name of a man made lake with a damn. 
Personally, I have become really good just using my hands except when I get into small gold and the weather is warm enough to give salt signals from my hand. 
I like the concept and will give an honest opinion once it is in hand and I try it out. 

If it doesn't work for gold, as heavy as it is, I will have to rebrand it as a Osmium Isolator Scoop.

Doc

• Haha 2