What The Heck Is That? Contest Won By Sevastras!

Doc

23 hours ago, tboykin said:

Scoop

Tboykin, Good news is you're right, bad news is you got beat out by Sevastras who answered earlier than you.

Send me your address and maybe I'll send you a runner up prize.

Doc

• Like 1

• The title was changed to What The Heck Is That? Contest Won By Sevastras!

Cool idea Doc, sorry it wasn’t a EMI mask, just give me credit if you ever make one! So I have a money pit right now we’re fixing up and maybe the Gold Pit can help with that some day. When are you planning on distribution?

I wish USA shipping was cheaper, you make some really good products Doc but they are just insanely priced once shipping goes on top of them to get them to me.   Your scoop looks great.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, phrunt said:

I wish USA shipping was cheaper, you make some really good products Doc but they are just insanely priced once shipping goes on top of them to get them to me.   Your scoop looks great.

Doc designs and sells great stuff! I really like his covers, but even though my G-Spot scoop works very well for bullets, even with the smallest fragments,  it never has held any gold. I think it is broken or something.😉

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, phrunt said:

Phrunt, I absolutely agree.  It's absolutely obscene what they charge to ship and you know with gas it's going to get worse.

I have two suggestions.  Get friends to go in with you and order more than 1.  The Gold Spot scoop for example, you can order two and pay almost the same amount for shipping.  I think you might even be able to get three pretty reasonably.

The other suggestions is, Finders Keepers in Kalgoorie carries a few of my items.  GPX6000 covers, the Gold Spot scoop etc.

Because they order a box full at a time his per unit cost for shipping is much less than sending one.

Hope that helps.

Doc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GotAU? said:

Doc designs and sells great stuff! I really like his covers, but even though my G-Spot scoop works very well for bullets, even with the smallest fragments,  it never has held any gold. I think it is broken or something.😉

Hey, I invented the darn thing and sometimes I have the same issue.  You can always tell where I've been detecting for gold because the countryside is littered with scoops.  Dang, this one doesn't work and I toss it.  I keep a case of them in my truck, I know one of them has to work right.  I'll find that bugger if it's the last thing I do.  😉

Doc

• Haha 2

Just how many people have had problems loosing your nuggets out of your scoop to need riffles and a gravity trap. That might be good for those who pan gold using water, using it as a quick sampler scoop. In my opinion, and this is just my opinion, but the Gold Monster scoop is the best scoop out there hands down. Not trying to rain on your parade Doc.

24 minutes ago, Goldseeker5000 said:

Just how many people have had problems loosing your nuggets out of your scoop to need riffles and a gravity trap. That might be good for those who pan gold using water, using it as a quick sampler scoop. In my opinion, and this is just my opinion, but the Gold Monster scoop is the best scoop out there hands down. Not trying to rain on your parade Doc.

The Gold Monster scoop?  What is that?  The little plastic scoop that comes free with the Gold Monster that you can use to plant tulips?  The one where small rocks get caught between the handle which protrudes into the bowl of the scoop and the side wall of the scoop?  Not trying to be funny, is that scoop you're talking about?

Doc