Finds In El Paso Mountains Today

Aw, you cleaned it up for the PI’s to play, thanks!!😁😉

Good try today and I have to commend you on your efforts, with all the hard work you’ve put into prospecting those Mtns you deserved to find those nuggets! I’m looking forward to the day we can go together, just take good care in the meantime and good wishes for a speedy knee recovery!

-Anthony

• Like 3

GotAU... I may break down and get the 6000 by fall. Money isn't the main issue..the main issue is spending 30 to 60 days away from home! As they say, "Happy wife..happy life"! I won't get it UNLESS I can devote this minimum amount of time prospecting in "milder" ground. As all of you who prospect in the El Paso's know, in addition to trash/bullets etc the ground is saturated  with hot rocks. The EQ does a fairly decent job of canceling those out where a PI wouldn't (I know you are going to say just run a PI with a DD coil)... but the EQ is all I have...so far.

So, is it "Nevada ,Az here I come" or "yes Dear I'll get the car out to take you shopping"!

The wife doesn't read this website! Too much...I'd get a "wry face smile" and a "look' if she does read this one! Ha!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I don’t get it- are you saying happy life happy wife for spending 60 days away from home? Why didn’t I think of that?!🤔

It seems like you’re already found the secret to successful prospecting on the El Paso’s, that Eq has treated you well!

Looks like the NOX is picking up on a lot of potential targets, and getting the gold also.

I have decided not to get a 6000 yet for several reasons, and the most important one is that the NOX will find gold in more areas with a small coil. I am ready to try the 10x5 coil when I get back home in a couple of creeks just to see how well it will do. The second reason is the price of it and how long it would take to pay it off from finds.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.