Campground Hunt Pt.1

Place looks way too good for you to be the only one digging there. Bet there is someone local that hits it.

At least you found some stuff. Might want to toss that small coil on the nox and look for some tinies

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kac said:

Might want to toss that small coil on the nox and look for some tinies

I always use the 10x5 on the Equinox. 🙂 I see no reason to take it off. It finds very small stuff, a lot of targets here are pretty deep too. Many times I see the depth indicator pegged.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kac said:

Place looks way too good for you to be the only one digging there. Bet there is someone local that hits it.

At least you found some stuff. Might want to toss that small coil on the nox and look for some tinies

I could be wrong, but I believe he pulled over 300 coins out of this place last year, so I don't think anyone local is regularly hitting it.  Probably years of drops exploited in a few days by Plat last year with about a year's time for replenishment.  So it's not going to be as productive as last year except now he's going to hit the water with the Deus 2 and maybe strike some gold.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

I believe he pulled over 300 coins out of this place last year

I remember that post when he done that, and was wondering if it was still going to produce some good finds again.

Nice hunting 350 and good luck on your next outing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great spot to hunt! Good luck in the water. I'm thinking about get another 5x10 for my Equinox 800 :).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Rick N. MI said:

Great spot to hunt! Good luck in the water. I'm thinking about get another 5x10 for my Equinox 800 :).

Thanks Rick. I'll have a story later if the weather doesn't knock out power. 😀

I think high plains has them for $219. I think you are missing out! 🙂 You're not going to lose much if any depth. For general pillage that coil is phenomenal.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

That looks like a beautiful spot. I remember you cleaned them out last year. Here's hoping there are some shiny new drops just waiting for you to discover them.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

I could be wrong, but I believe he pulled over 300 coins out of this place last year, so I don't think anyone local is regularly hitting it.  Probably years of drops exploited in a few days by Plat last year with about a year's time for replenishment.  So it's not going to be as productive as last year except now he's going to hit the water with the Deus 2 and maybe strike some gold.

Ahh didn't know he hit that place before.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Going to try the water tomorrow with the Deus 2. I'm glad I have more than one detector now!

And next year, it will be "glad I have five, or six detectors now" and so on, and so on....🤣

Well, now that you have cleared out most all the modern finds and trash, it's time to get down to those nice old finds, and trash!⛏ 🍀👍👍

• Haha 2