New Diving Equipment

Ridge

That flame would happen even without the propane...I did extensive testing with a select group of engineers in 6th grade that proves it without a doubt !

And the teacher missed it completely or we probably would have passed that class on that day !  (and straight to detention,but we were IN detention so 😋)

• Haha 2

For those of you that may not afford the new price I think I can help you there.

I said in one of my post that you can get a tank just like mine at a junkyard. To save you the money of new hose I’ve found a outlet for that and it’s free . If you got a hospital in town you may have to do some dumpster diving but you can find all the hose you need free . I’ve been told anything like that they use it one time and throw it away.

Now this is a FYI . If I was you it may be best to run some hot water through that hose that just to be on the safe side . I’ve been told but you won’t believe where they said they stick some of that hose .

Chuck 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Joe D. said:

For some reason I'm tasting garden hose and propane!?

Yes you will taste something a little bit odd when you are mixing the gases for deep diving.

just take your time coming back up from some of depths.

7 hours ago, Sourdough Scott said:

I have the detector ready for you. 

I think he has been using one of those for a couple of years now.

Hard Prospector  

Sit back I got to tell you a story about this old cowboy .

This old cowboy had been in this bar drinking a little too long and some guys said let’s play a trick on him. So he had his horse tied up outside and they went out there then they turned his saddle around. After about another hour of drinking the cowboy said I’m going home. So out the door he went staggering all the way.

It hadn’t been over 10 minutes he came back howling that someone had cut his horses head off and he’s still breathing.

One of the guys in the bar ask how could someone cut your horses head off and he’s still breathing? The old cowboy said I know he is. The guy ask how do you know. The old cowboys reply was I stuck my finger in his windpipe and he’s still breathing.

Chuck 

• Like 1