Campground Hunt Pt. 4 - Key Day With Bullet Points

2 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Yeah but it's too hot to hang around inside so lots of them bring chairs and sit outside in the shade. (I workamped for about 8 years after coming off the road....) The store and arcade areas too if you haven't already. 

I'll check there! Thanks. 🙂 👍

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

And under all the picnic tables .......🙃

An imaginary chair circle around the fire pit.  lol

Been doing that! Found the toe ring yesterday right next to the picnic table. Bless that 10x5 😅

• Like 1

Congrats on all the finds, you have been having a lot of fun I'm sure.

If there used to be any old outhouses there check the paths people would have used to get to them.

Good luck and good hunting.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

I know a couple of people who lost their AC units recently, yikes. 😵 I can imagine June is rough, I was there in April. Wouldn't like August at all. 😬 I hope things get better for you!

June is usually pretty mild highs mid 80's lots of rain for our month of June. July & August are the really hot months but usually in the low 90's not high 90's like this June.

The civil war battle of Peachtree Creek was fought on July 20, 1864. It was very hot and about 100,000 federal soldiers faced off with 60,000 confederate soldiers. It was the turning point in the Civil War and after that battle the war was lost for the Confederacy. The Confederates after their lost at the Peachtree Creek battle, just fled the city defending small areas outside of west and south Atlanta as they retreated. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, maxxkatt said:

June is usually pretty mild highs mid 80's lots of rain for our month of June. July & August are the really hot months but usually in the low 90's not high 90's like this June.

The civil war battle of Peachtree Creek was fought on July 20, 1864. It was very hot and about 100,000 federal soldiers faced off with 60,000 confederate soldiers. It was the turning point in the Civil War and after that battle the war was lost for the Confederacy. The Confederates after their lost at the Peachtree Creek battle, just fled the city defending small areas outside of west and south Atlanta as they retreated. 

Well let me know when you want me to come down! 🤣 Seriously I love Georgia. Just got back from Tybee Island, had a blast on the beach. 👍

• Like 1