Campground Hunt Pt. 5 - Deus 2 As A Coin Shooter (updated)

ย  ย Maybe not a great finds day, but I am happy about your advancement with the Deus 2, and always impressed with how you approach your permissions! Keep up the good work!!

ย  ย And i want to give a big "shout out" to yourย wife๐ŸŒบ, for being so accommodating to your hobby!!๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

i want to give a big "shout out" to yourย wife๐ŸŒบ, for being so accommodating to your hobby!!๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

She's a keeper, thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm still hoping there might be some silver here, but don't know how much or if it has been detected.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NCtoad said:

Glad you got your permission straightened out and are allowed to keep detecting there. ย And yes, the deus is a killer coin shooter! ย 

Thanks NC, it was so much fun. No killer finds, this is more about ensuring your permittees know how much you care about their places. It gets doors open!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Glad things worked out for you and you found a few coins. Nice looking toy that you found also.

Good luck and good hunting.

• Like 4

Glad you got it sorted out. We went on a camping trip couple years ago asked over the phone if I could detect while there the lady said absolutely...well first thing I did was head to the ball field and within 15 min a guy comes up and tells me canโ€™t do that there...the guy was the husband of the lady (both were camp hosts) told him his wife said it was ok already ๐Ÿ˜‚ he stood his ground but did let me detect out back behind some older buildings and of course in the water at the lake. We got along fine Iโ€™d show him what I found each day..

strick

• Like 1

1 hour ago, strick said:

Glad you got it sorted out. We went on a camping trip couple years ago asked over the phone if I could detect while there the lady said absolutely...well first thing I did was head to the ball field and within 15 min a guy comes up and tells me canโ€™t do that there...the guy was the husband of the lady (both were camp hosts) told him his wife said it was ok already ๐Ÿ˜‚ he stood his ground but did let me detect out back behind some older buildings and of course in the water at the lake. We got along fine Iโ€™d show him what I found each day..

strick

I think the woman who reported me was taking more pictures of me digging, but the GM came by, gave me a big smile and waved. She's really nice. ๐Ÿ‘ย 

• Like 3

• F350Platinum changed the title to Campground Hunt Pt. 5 - Deus 2 As A Coin Shooter (updated)