Campground Hunt Pt. 5 - Deus 2 As A Coin Shooter (updated)

Β  Β Maybe not a great finds day, but I am happy about your advancement with the Deus 2, and always impressed with how you approach your permissions! Keep up the good work!!

Β  Β And i want to give a big "shout out" to yourΒ wife🌺, for being so accommodating to your hobby!!πŸ€πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

i want to give a big "shout out" to yourΒ wife🌺, for being so accommodating to your hobby!!πŸ€πŸ‘πŸ‘

She's a keeper, thanks. πŸ™‚ I'm still hoping there might be some silver here, but don't know how much or if it has been detected.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NCtoad said:

Glad you got your permission straightened out and are allowed to keep detecting there. Β And yes, the deus is a killer coin shooter! Β 

Thanks NC, it was so much fun. No killer finds, this is more about ensuring your permittees know how much you care about their places. It gets doors open!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Glad things worked out for you and you found a few coins. Nice looking toy that you found also.

Good luck and good hunting.

• Like 4

Glad you got it sorted out. We went on a camping trip couple years ago asked over the phone if I could detect while there the lady said absolutely...well first thing I did was head to the ball field and within 15 min a guy comes up and tells me can’t do that there...the guy was the husband of the lady (both were camp hosts) told him his wife said it was ok already πŸ˜‚ he stood his ground but did let me detect out back behind some older buildings and of course in the water at the lake. We got along fine I’d show him what I found each day..

strick

• Like 1

1 hour ago, strick said:

Glad you got it sorted out. We went on a camping trip couple years ago asked over the phone if I could detect while there the lady said absolutely...well first thing I did was head to the ball field and within 15 min a guy comes up and tells me can’t do that there...the guy was the husband of the lady (both were camp hosts) told him his wife said it was ok already πŸ˜‚ he stood his ground but did let me detect out back behind some older buildings and of course in the water at the lake. We got along fine I’d show him what I found each day..

strick

I think the woman who reported me was taking more pictures of me digging, but the GM came by, gave me a big smile and waved. She's really nice. πŸ‘Β 

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Campground Hunt Pt. 5 - Deus 2 As A Coin Shooter (updated)