Bus Stop Must Stop And Detect

For you in a town that has Bus Stop’s and you don’t stop to detect may be passing up treasure beyond your wildest dreams.

My father in law got interest in detecting some years ago. His first words was where can I hunt. I told him when he hunts all the bus stops in San Antonio get back with me. 
 He was hunting this one bus stop and moved over just a little beyond it near a clay drain pipe. He got a good signal and the detector said it’s a dollar. He dug down about 6” beside that clay pipe and out pops a 18 something silver dollar. That old boy who put that drain pipe in had to be the one who lost it. Sorry had it been yesterday I couldn’t remember the date.

Another time I’d had ask him if he had hunted this major bus stop at this mall. Part of that bus stop was grass but bye the time he got to it the grass was gone . The area to hunt was around 25 X 12 . Later I ask how well did he do . He said he was getting so many signals he just sat on the ground and moving the coil around just holding onto the shaft. He told me he found other coins but had found a little over 13 dollars  in Pennie’s.

He found rings also around bus stops and I’ve found some myself.

You would be surprised at what people lose around them.

Just think how many bus stops you pass on the way to work each day.

Chuck 

• Like 4
  • Oh my! 1

Good idea but kids are picked up and dropped off at their houses either by the buses or the parents. Not like the old days were we had to walk 10 miles up hill both ways in 6ft of snow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, kac said:

Good idea but kids are picked up and dropped off at their houses either by the buses or the parents. Not like the old days were we had to walk 10 miles up hill both ways in 6ft of snow.

I'm not sure but I think he referring too public transportation type buses, not school buses, but I could be wrong.

• Like 1

Kac

In the bigger city’s people take the public transportation as they do in San Antonio. Lots here take the bus to work and back home again. With the price of gas going up I believe more will be taking the bus . Now days most people drop a penny won’t think nothing of leaving it where it lay .

Here in Texas I think the most snow I’ve had to blaze a trail though has been maybe 6” .

Chuck 

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Bus Stop Must Stop And Detect