I Started A Facebook Discussion Community For Le'Trap and Other Drop Riffle group. It's non-commercial and hopefully stir up some good discussion.( Please delete this post Steve if it is not allowed.) The Le'Trap was originally designed In Canada some 30+ years ago, and still has a following today. It has been reproduced by different manufacturers throughout North America.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/425638906120030april18.jpg.5015f43474f203e57964fd23ace53428.jpg

• Like 4

Looks like a simple system to use, I will be checking into it more.

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2022 at 12:19 AM, Valens Legacy said:

Looks like a simple system to use, I will be checking into it more.

Thanks for sharing.

1541037703_2(2).thumb.jpg.92b2a3d5cd477efb3e11545e1014a1d5.jpg

I have wanted to use a le'Trap for over 33 years. I purchased one a couple of years ago, my 4th highbanker and am very pleased with it. I just started semi-retirement, and am finding weight being more of an issue these days. This unit, combined with a 60   Ah lithium battery & Johnson 2200 gph bilge pump is enough to run it for about 5 hours, which is plenty for  me.  The lithium ion battery's have really come down in price, weigh very little and can be charged thousands of times. No more gasoline to haul around,  lengthy hoses, oil changes, gas fill-ups. A perfect recipe for us older fellers!

• Thanks 1

I love my LeTrap. Lightweight, good retention, simple, ultra quick to clean up and reset, fits exactly in my 3" dredge box for dredge cleanups.

It's close to the perfect sluice IMO. The only mod I do is add deep V-mat to the top so I can do a quick spec to see if fines are showing up or not right away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1