Another great getaway, F350! That Jamestown medalion is fantastic. That's got to be super rare. Thanks for taking us along on your detectcation!

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Another great getaway, F350! That Jamestown medalion is fantastic. That's got to be super rare. Thanks for taking us along on your detectcation!

Thanks Cap'n. 🙂 Nothing historic on my next trip coming soon, but hope to make history 🤣 for me anyway.

• Like 3

Awesome hunt. The medal is cool. Hope it ID's as a commemorative Jamestown medal.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Awesome hunt. The medal is cool. Hope it ID's as a commemorative Jamestown medal.

I'll get around to sending them a photo, got my fingers crossed it's a rare one.

This was over 7 days but sure added up. I love the variety of stuff at that place but there isn't much left 🙄

• Like 3

Great camping trip. Nice to get out like that. Cool medals.

• Thanks 1

I enjoy reading your posts with the pictures that you attach with your write up.

I am glad that you had a great hunt and had some time with your better half over the past week.

Good luck on your next hunt at the permissions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I found it or at least something very similar. A lot of items including fancy medals were struck or cast for the Jamestown Exposition of 1907:

https://jamestownexpo1907.com/artifact-gallery/

IMG_0697-1080x810.thumb.jpg.88871fa1b6fc144c5fd1e2368ea55f98.jpg

Here's some interesting history on this Exposition:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamestown_Exposition

• Like 5

Nice work 350....those old medallions are cool...back in the day the worlds fairs were a big deal... they didn’t have Netflix 

stirck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1