GPZ 19 Accessory Coil - Coming Soon!

From http://www.minelab.com/eur/customer-care/product-notices?article=280330

Minelab is pleased to announce that our new GPZ 19 accessory coil will soon be available.

The GPZ 19 Super-D coil has been designed to maximize the performance of your GPZ 7000 and give a significant depth increase over the standard GPZ 14 coil. Uncover more gold - and faster!

GPZ-19-30-Percent-Deeper-Badge-EN.png

Main Features:

• Deeper detection (average 30%*)
  • More ground coverage
  • Less ground noise
  • Waterproof (to 1m/3ft^)
  • Super-D coil technology

The GPZ 19 coil is expected to be available in Australia mid-year, and overseas soon afterwards. Further product details will be released across the next few weeks, so check back at www.minelab.com for the latest information.

*When compared to the average performance of the GPZ 7000 detector with the GPZ 14 coil in typical environments. Actual performance depends upon prevailing conditions. ^GPZ 7000 detector is weatherproof only.

minelab-gpz-19-coil.jpg

• Like 2

• The title was changed to GPZ 19 Accessory Coil - Coming Soon!

I need a place to use the one I've got.  Now I have to research for this one too?

Any pricing info?

Mitchel

Nothing on price yet or weight. I am guessing not cheap and not light? But this is the one a lot of people have been waiting for, especially in Australia.

My main question is what is the width? Round? Elliptical? Somewhere in between like the GPZ 14 coil?

Now finally we should have a compelling reason to use Extra Deep mode.

minelab-gpz-gold-modes.jpg

• Like 1

Good news but if I get one I'll be picking my spots carefully! After recently spending a few hours on some old diggings which could really be best described as a stretch of mullock (tailings) in some fairly mild ground & digging some of the deepest holes I've dug I don't know that I'd be in a hurry to return there with a  bigger coil :laugh: Lots of deep trash. A coil that potentially goes a lot deeper both excites & scares me a bit :blink:

To be honest I'd probably prefer to see a GPZ 8 coil released but it is good news for those that have been waiting for the bigger one. Can't wait to see what the likes of Goldhound + crew dig up when they get them. I think the 14 will do me for now.....

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Nothing on price yet or weight. I am guessing not cheap and not light? But this is the one a lot of people have been waiting for, especially in Australia.

My main question is what is the width? Round? Elliptical? Somewhere in between like the GPZ 14 coil?

Now finally we should have a compelling reason to use Extra Deep mode.

My suggestion would be to focus on General for large nuggets in Difficult ground and High Yield in Normal ground. 

JP

• Like 4