Back To The Brothel

3 hours ago, Tom_in_CA said:

pix of the Dog license ?  What was the city name on it ?

It may take a bit Tom ....The finder of the tag has been busy starting a used RV repair and install business. From what I understand he does great work once he gets everything level...

strick

On 6/27/2022 at 7:24 AM, strick said:

It may take a bit Tom ....The finder of the tag has been busy starting a used RV repair and install business. From what I understand he does great work once he gets everything level...

Ha! Don't come running to me when you need a bit of ice to cool your evening beverage after the end of a hot day of relic hunting!

• Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 7:20 AM, klunker said:

San Francisco. results of my research are soon to be revealed.

I dug an 1800's San Francisco dog license and sent a photo to the dog license guru just to see if he had anything on it.  His only reply was "I'll give you $150 for it!". 

Maybe I should've sold it, but I've never sold any of my finds and odds of digging another 1800's San Francisco dog license are slim to none, but ya never know I suppose.

• Like 6

You'll have to poke around here to find the rest of the story about my dog license (titled "A True Story") If you need a tale for your license I'll be glade to help.

got photos?

• Like 2

On 7/1/2022 at 10:16 PM, Cal_Cobra said:

I dug an 1800's San Francisco dog license and sent a photo to the dog license guru just to see if he had anything on it.  His only reply was "I'll give you $150 for it!". 

I’m sure some scammer has already pm’d him already about it Lol  On that old Kinsel forum or what ever it was called I had some dude that wanted to buy a old California grizzly bear car tag I found once. They just stick them on e bay and try to make a buck...I guess people get off on doing that stuff...I’d rather have my own little treasure museum  to look at 🙂

strick 

• Like 2