New Update The Legend

• The title was changed to New Update The Legend

Here is a Youtube version for those not using Facebook

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks but is there a written summary version of the highlights of the latest about the forthcoming update somewhere?  Love the personal touch by Dilek, but I really need the bottom line up front bullet points version.  Just really don't have the patience for watching 26 minutes of talking about something I can easily read in 1 minute and spend the other 25 minutes swinging my Legend.  Lol.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Decompress Chase, grab a glass of wine and kick back in your surround lounger with foot massager!  Ease up on the battery drop switch practice for half an hour😉

HistoryRevisited posted a good summery video on the Finds forum. It all sounds like a solid update as far as versatility.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Thanks but is there a written summary version of the highlights of the latest about the forthcoming update somewhere?  Love the personal touch by Dilek, but I really need the bottom line up front bullet points version.  Just really don't have the patience for watching 26 minutes of talking about something I can easily read in 1 minute and spend the other 25 minutes swinging my Legend.  Lol.

Independent field testing underway...Release to happen soon.

Not in order from her video…..

1. Iron Filtering from 1 to 8. Current 1.07 value equals setting 8 which will also be default in 1.08.

2. Iron Filtering Stability setting….fine tuner for iron bias when set to 1 through 7. Not active on default setting 8.

3. VCO “Tone Pitch” audio added to Park, Field and Beach.

4. Mute button (long press of frequency button)

5. Factory reset when in User Profile, long press Pinpoint button until FD.

6. Selected setting will blink (not just box around it blinking)

7. Audio Gain adjustment in Park, Field and Beach for boosting audio on weaker signals.

8. Third Multi setting M3 for use on wet ground, coke and conductive ground in Park Field and Beach will lessen/eliminate 10 and 11 (ground) target ID responses

9. Last discrimination setting before shut down will be retained on startup.

10 Threshold tone frequency (pitch???) for Park, Field and Beach will be default 10 and Threshold tone improved.

11. Headphone and speaker audio can be ON at the same time for videos and training.

12. Sensitivity will automatically be lowered during the setting of Notches.

13. Mineralization indicator.

14. Audio during ground balance improved.

I think that is all……

Currently, no price increase.

10X5 and 12X9 coils coming soon.

Thank You Nokta Makro, especially Dilek for accepting suggestions and Burak Tunc (happy birthday!!!) for making them happen!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Jeff.

Your notes jived with mine except M3 (Item 8 ) was only for Park and Field modes according to Dilek. [Makes sense if you think about it because Beach already has Multi-W for wet salt]

Mineralization meter will share the Ferro Check meter graphics, she did not go into detail has to how the user selects between the two different displayed parameters.

And in addition to the coils mentioned above, she also mentioned the Legend-compatible integrated wireless BT pinpointer is still in development.  

These features and fixes really make the Legend whole.  They just need to get that 10x5 coil on the street and I might just start leaving the Nox at home (unless looking for small gold).

These are the key ones for me, but the others are also very welcome!! 

1. Iron Filtering from 1 to 8. Current 1.07 value equals setting 8 which will also be default in 1.08.

3. VCO “Tone Pitch” audio added to Park, Field and Beach.

7. Audio Gain adjustment in Park, Field and Beach for boosting audio on weaker signals.

9. Last discrimination setting before shut down will be retained on startup.

10 Threshold tone frequency (pitch???) for Park, Field and Beach will be default 10 and Threshold tone improved.

12. Sensitivity will automatically be lowered during the setting of Notches.

Once the LG 24 & other DD coil that was mentioned is released, I hope NM will go to work on a small & mid size Concentric coil. A LG 18C & LG 23C would put The Legend in a class by itself as far as versatility & capability. The in field performance is already there.

• Like 1