Legend Update 1.08

Sorry you are having problems updating. Dirtshark. I sent you a private message.....

I just did the update 7/5/22 and so far everything seems to be working fine.

I know Bill....Dirt Fishing put out a YouTube video today about an issue with nickel target IDs.

Mine is not doing what his is in his video and I have my User Profile 4 setup similar to his. But mine was on default settings before I set it up for Bill's Trashy Park Goldfield program and his User Profile for the video he made may have had old settings in it that made something weird happen.

I think he needs to reset his user profile #4 since doing the update did not seem to change any of my saved settings in my other user profiles

• Like 1

Got 1.08 loaded in mine. Now going to hit the iron sites.

• Thanks 1

Good morning folks! I have installed 1.08 at last!
It would seem that with the Gain Audio set to 5 and IF set to 4, the iron is being detected quite well, I hope that by doing this I will be able to hear the deeper sounds better, which as in all metal sounds iron before digging in.

NM did a beautiful job, I almost didn't get my hopes up.
However I have yet to fully understand the St function, especially in real research.

• Like 1

I have updated to V1.08 and did the Factory reset. Everything seems to work fine.

I do notice that when using the Bluetooth HPs, the Threshold volume adjustment in Park, Field & Beach mode still lacks the gradual volume increase I feel is needed to be useful. At 11 the tone is silent. At 12 it is suddenly On, not loud, but not very quiet either.  The TH tone volume in the Goldfield mode works very well, a nice smooth ramp up.

If using the external speaker, the TH volume seems to be much more gradual as it should be. The tone also comes in at a much lower setting.

Is anyone else seeing this also?

I was looking forward to being able utilize this feature when needed for certain conditions.

I received a prompt answering message from NM about the Threshold volume.

That issue was not addressed in the V1.08 update but will be soon.

What an impressive, customer oriented company. We are very fortunate to have NM on our side.

• Like 1