Legend Update 1.08

• The title was changed to Legend Update 1.08

Englands Hstory You Tube channel has posted a good demo of the V1.08 Iron filter & stability.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JCR said:

Englands Hstory You Tube channel has posted a good demo of the V1.08 Iron filter & stability.

His tests seem very promising. Can't wait to recheck old permission with the new settings. 

Oh man and bring on the 10x5.... 

• Like 1

I'm really looking forward to this update.  I have a business trip planned in the wonderful month of August, so I'll do a side trip to one of Tom and I's remote back-pocket Spanish outpost sites.  It's been (for me) a good site, but it's getting lean.  Let's see if the Legend with the 1.08 update, and a bit of IF adjustment will open this site back up.  EVERY Nokta Makro detector I've taken to this site have opened it up with some great finds (Racer, Racer2, Impact, Multi Kruzer), I'm sure the Legend will be no different in seeing things differently then other detectors. 

• Like 2

On 6/28/2022 at 9:39 AM, JCR said:

... I am curious if the new adjustable Iron Filter & the Stability settings effect the FerroCheck response.

I'm more curious how they'll affect depth? 🤔

Love that they added a mineralization meter!!

• Like 1

The surface tests definitely make it look like an in-iron killer.  Each machine that N/M produces seems to have more unmasking ability than the last and the Legend looks like it will be the best of all.  Very excited to try this update!  The interaction between the IB, VCO and  Audio Boost (Gain) should be interesting too. 

cjc

On 6/30/2022 at 4:56 PM, Cal_Cobra said:

I'm more curious how they'll affect depth? 🤔

Wouldn't think they would make things worse (that's not say it's bad now), but my point is the 1.07 fixed IF setting is apparently equivalent to the max IF setting of ver 1.08.

The V1.08 update is now up on the NM website for download.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1