A Few Bits

You're doing very well, I love your buggy, I want one! the places I could go with one of those suckers.  Most of my hunts are one or two bits too, but it's certainly better than a skunk!

• Like 2

thanks. that Honda is a goat. will go up almost anything. the engine braking going down steep inclines is amazing.
 only bad thing i can say about it is its a little spooky on uneven ground, haven't put it on its side yet.
it was that or a quad, and this has lots of cargo room. can pack 2 beepers, cooler, dry washer and gas crack vac easy.

• Like 4

Nice gold and nice setup!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bishop said:

thanks. that Honda is a goat. will go up almost anything. the engine braking going down steep inclines is amazing.
 only bad thing i can say about it is its a little spooky on uneven ground, haven't put it on its side yet.
it was that or a quad, and this has lots of cargo room. can pack 2 beepers, cooler, dry washer and gas crack vac easy.

I see you have included the most important COOLER but what is the GAS CRACK VAC more details wanted.😁

Nice looking gold, and I like your setup to get out there with.

Good luck on your next outing.

The only thing that I would add to your setup would be a tent just in case of a break down.

• Like 1

crack vac, mac vac. its a leaf blower screwed on a 5 gallon bucket with a vacuum hose on the side.
basically a gas powered shop vac.
not to hard to build them for about 150 bucks, or buy one from the mining shop for 500.
comes in handy for cleaning bedrock, i also use the blower on my dry washers.

keene-gas-powered-vacuum-8.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2