Along With Some Other Amazing Detectors

Minelab has posted a link which shows that the GPX 6000 is being used in a Netflix series.  It also states there are other amazing detectors.  What could they be?

Minelab Logo
Minelab Banner

Have you heard?

Pirate Gold of Adak Island starts streaming on Netflix on June 29th. 

Will this expert team unearth legendary pirate treasure? Follow the hunt for buried gold amid the harsh Alaskan wilderness in this documentary series.

Minelab is excited to see the GPX 6000 in action...along with some other amazing detectors. 

https://minelabmetaldetectors.cmail20.com/t/ViewEmail/j/CECC249E62AEC10B2540EF23F30FEDED/DB0BCE1DBD546B193FEC1D8A50AFD3BD?alternativeLink=False 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Pirate Gold of Adak Island

Seriously? I can see the marketing whiz kids at work on this one. “People love pirates, right? Alaska shows do well. Pirates in Alaska, that’s the ticket!!” :laugh:

Like many tales this one has a source that seems based on a tale, with the likely amount of gold inflated, and the idea it’s buried someplace a real stretch based on a few oddball finds. More likely a few coins were found on Adak, and a tale concocted to explain them. 

https://www.historicsitesandshipwrecks.com/seal-pirates-missing-gold/

Alaska Lost Mine & Treasure Tales

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've already had the series, Garrett and Minelab are both sponsors.  It's not a very good show 🙂  They're swinging Ace detectors along side a GPX 6000 looking for treasure!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I guess Minelab does not care about the quality of the shows it sponsors. Maybe they just looked at the duck boy's ratings on their show. But guess what how many detectorists watched the duck boys old  show? 3 or 4 maybe.