Introducing Our New Carbon Pro Line Of High-quality Carbon-fiber Equinox Shafts...

• steveg changed the title to Introducing Our New Carbon Pro Line Of High-quality Carbon-fiber Equinox Shafts...

You make the S-Shaft ones for Nox and Legends?

Legend is actually bit heavery than my Multi Kruzer, S-Shaft for that would be really nice and exceptional with the 5x9 1/2 when that is released. Should balance out really well.

I do make S-shafts for the Equinox, under the "Steve's" brand.  I am happy to share more information for you if you like.

I do not make any shafts at this time for Nokta/Makro units however.  Their use of "trapezoidal" tubes for their shafts, instead of round ones, makes shaft production more expensive.  The reasons are two-fold...a).  it's much more expensive to have non-round carbon-fiber tubes produced vs. round ones, and it requires the up-front purchase of a rather expensive mold, as well; b). it requires brand-new designs, and new/additional injection molds, to produce parts to FIT those trapezoidal tubes (i.e. new cam locks, new tube fittings, etc.)  So, unfortunately, production of Nokta/Makro shafts present a financial challenge...

Thanks!

Steve

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hi all!

Just an update that special introductory pricing on CarbonPro shafts for the Minelab Equinox continues, with shafts in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks!

Steve
www.stevesdetectorrods.com

email:steve@stevesdetectorrods.com