Introducing Our New Carbon Pro Line Of High-quality Carbon-fiber Equinox Shafts...

• steveg changed the title to Introducing Our New Carbon Pro Line Of High-quality Carbon-fiber Equinox Shafts...

You make the S-Shaft ones for Nox and Legends?

Legend is actually bit heavery than my Multi Kruzer, S-Shaft for that would be really nice and exceptional with the 5x9 1/2 when that is released. Should balance out really well.

I do make S-shafts for the Equinox, under the "Steve's" brand.  I am happy to share more information for you if you like.

I do not make any shafts at this time for Nokta/Makro units however.  Their use of "trapezoidal" tubes for their shafts, instead of round ones, makes shaft production more expensive.  The reasons are two-fold...a).  it's much more expensive to have non-round carbon-fiber tubes produced vs. round ones, and it requires the up-front purchase of a rather expensive mold, as well; b). it requires brand-new designs, and new/additional injection molds, to produce parts to FIT those trapezoidal tubes (i.e. new cam locks, new tube fittings, etc.)  So, unfortunately, production of Nokta/Makro shafts present a financial challenge...

Thanks!

Steve

• Thanks 1