Don’t Miss The Line That Says Do A Factory Reset

After installing the new 1.08 update don’t miss the line in red letters under the link to the update that says do a reset to factory defaults after you install the update. It’s important so the machine functions properly. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tometusns said:

After installing the new 1.08 update don’t miss the line in red letters under the link to the update that says do a reset to factory defaults after you install the update. It’s important so the machine functions properly. 

and please don't fail to read the instructions (especially that particular one) and then post videos about issues with the Legend 1.08 update within minutes of doing the update. I know Dirt Fishing (Bill) didn't mean to make the Legend and Nokta Makro look bad but this once again has really stirred up a hornet's nest on other forums, YouTube sites and Facebook, mostly from people that are not Legend owners and are Nokta Makro haters for lack of a better word.

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1

1 hour ago, Jeff McClendon said:

and please don't fail to read the instructions (especially that particular one) and then post videos about issues with the Legend 1.08 update within minutes of doing the update. I know Dirt Fishing (Bill) didn't mean to make the Legend and Nokta Makro look bad but this once again has really stirred up a hornet's nest on other forums, YouTube sites and Facebook, mostly from people that are not Legend owners and are Nokta Makro haters for lack of a better word.

yep, you said it. I really thought he should have deleted that video after realizing what he had done but it was still up this morning.

I reset tonight after updating yesterday, I hope it's the same, I did it on all 4 available profiles.
Or do I have to do it immediately after the update?

Use the new Factory Reset procedure that came with the new update.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flavius Titus said:

I reset tonight after updating yesterday, I hope it's the same, I did it on all 4 available profiles.
Or do I have to do it immediately after the update?

Should be fine. Just trying to run old saved programs with out doing the factory default reset was the problem.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Hello there....I would like to reach out to him myself. Can you ask his permission and share his contact with me please?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Nokta Detectors said:

Hello there....I would like to reach out to him myself. Can you ask his permission and share his contact with me please?

Hi Dilek

Bill’s YouTube channel is Dirt Fishing. 

That is the only way I know to contact him. His comments are turned On. He is a good guy and really likes the Legend. 

Just leave a comment and he will get back to you. 

• Like 1

Bill (Dirt Fishing YouTube) has deleted the video on 07/07/2022.

Just follow the clear instructions......and that includes me for sure since I haven't reset mine yet!!!!!

• Haha 1