Whites MX Sport Review @ Whites

Hello John

It will be good to get my own MX Sport in my hands to compare what was said. The thing is the MX Sport has only to please me for what I wanted it for. It's my new coin machine and if it's hot on coins and maybe a ring are two I ask no more.

That old boy that gave that review loves to type lots more than I do.So when I get my MXS back it will be short and sweet. More like it's GREAT are how sweet it is.Ha Maybe not at all being I'm out hunting with it.

Chuck  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Hello John

It will be good to get my own MX Sport in my hands to compare what was said. The thing is the MX Sport has only to please me for what I wanted it for. It's my new coin machine and if it's hot on coins and maybe a ring are two I ask no more.

That old boy that gave that review loves to type lots more than I do.So when I get my MXS back it will be short and sweet. More like it's GREAT are how sweet it is.Ha Maybe not at all being I'm out hunting with it.

Chuck  

I hope it all works out for you Chuck, Given time and you will find where it excels

Good luck Mate,

7 hours ago, Paul (Ca) said:

Thanks John,

Mine should be here tonight or tomorrow, can't wait!

Take care!

Paul

Fingers crossed Paul, lets hope that it gets you closer to your Goal, You gave it a good workout last time and I expect you will show no mercy this time either and I hope it all goes well for you, don't forget to let us know how the upgrade has effected how the machine behaves, Praying for ya Mate.

john

Guest Paul (Ca)

Thanks John,

My vacation ended yesterday, but most of those free moments were spent helping my mother. Did get out a few times in between, couple of hours here 2-3 hours there with the Pi's.

Can still squeeze in some time with the MX Sport before work, local park, local dry river bed and an old 1880's  school site to try out the upgrade. Will surely share, looking so forward to the hunt.

My next days off will try and hit the water, submerge the unit and see how she does. Pretty sure it'll do well, will be using prospecting mode VCO on position for zip zip detection in the water. Then, if all goes well will take the drive up the hill for serious Relic hunting up in gold country. My work schedule is 10 days on 4 days off, so I won't be taking any trips until then but only for a day have mom now to keep an eye on until she gets better.

Thanks John!

Paul

Hi Paul

I've hunted old school sites but never had much luck. My thinking on this is kids and his family didn't have a lot of money and in some case none at all. Just somethings you do luck out but I still wouldn't pass it up.

The thing I've found over the years is hunt it and then you know if it was good are bad. Coin hunting and gold hunting is a lot alike. They say gold is where you find it and coins is too.haha

Chuck

Guest Paul (Ca)

Hello Chuck,

Very true, most old school sites don't give up old coins. 

Occasionally, These old school sites on a corner pasture, orchard or farm land do give up neat finds. This particular site, found it about 10 years ago, with permission from the owner we detected the site and dug over 40 old coins the first trip in. Although the site dates back to the 1870's to 1880's, no seated surfaces but many barbers, v-nickels, indian pennies and gobs of wheat pennies.

Was there the other night, quick 30 minute hunt with the Deus and nabbed two Wheaties. Looking so forward to using the MX Sport here in a few days with the elliptical coil, should do well with the upgrade.

It's rare these old school sites give up coins, I agree back then they didn't have or carry coins.

Take care,

Paul

Paul, when you get time can you check out the mixed mode Audio in the relic mode for me, What I would like to know using a Quarter at the maximum point of where the machine bleeps on the coin to the point where it stops making the mix mode all metal sound, Thanks mate.

John

PS, To do this you will need it in the Relic Mode,,,,  But have it Set to TWO TONES,

thanks again,,J

Guest Paul (Ca)

Sure will John, my unit should arrive tonight. UPS is a little slow this week, give me a few days to get caught up.  Have family priorities to get too, once I'm free u bet will put the MX Sport coil to the soil and test the quarter.

All the best,

Paul