My Scuba Diving Setup...finally

At the end of the story, I finally ended up to buy an Anderson dive shaft to use the D2 properly.

Nothing to say about the thing and the lovely appearance of it, but just a bit expensive if shipping costs and importation tax added to the base price😬.

As usual I'm pissed cause making a total of the money I spent for this unit I'm way over the old Ctx and not to mention that I still want the 9" not available when I bought the detector.

I still want to approach the second dive with it😶.

After the first attempt with the original shaft I just refused to do it again.

IMG-20220706-WA0034.jpeg

• Like 6

Did you have to do any modifications where the shaft attaches to the coil. I’ve had a Anderson  check for my xcaliber for a long time now and I really like the thing. 

Strick

• Like 1

10 hours ago, strick said:

Did you have to do any modifications where the shaft attaches to the coil. I’ve had a Anderson  check for my xcaliber for a long time now and I really like the thing. 

Strick

I saw a little bigger hole than necessary for the D2 bolt, but once I closed It properly, no wobbling of any kind.

I'm in love with the armcuff and handle position...It seems like tailor made for me and especially so short to dig finally in parallel with the free hand without to pull back the shaft❤️

• Like 2

8 hours ago, fabio said:

at sea the 9-inch is used, the 11-inch is too heavy to use for several hours and tires the arm

You're right Fabio,

but talking about tired arms I consider the D2 11"like a feather😂...

Last year I was diving with a Ctx3030 and a 14x9"