1st Time To Start My Charging The Legend

if you read the manual it tells you to use a charger 2.0 amps or more

• Like 2

18 hours ago, johnnytuinals said:

Just took the Legend out of the box for the 1st time since I bought it when they 1st came out a few months ago.

1st thing I did was put the Legend together and then Plugged the Detector into my AppleĀ MiniMac.When I plugged the Legend into the USB I saw a quick light flash on the Legend,so I left it since I felt it was going to charge.A hour later the screen was still blank so I turned on the Legend.Well it turned on without a problem and the top left it looks like the Battery is fully charged.

My Question is,is the Legend supposed to be off when charging?And if so is there supposed to be something on the screen telling you when its at full charged?Orrrr is the Legend supposed to be on when Charging?Just wondering....>JT

The Legend is supposed to be turned off when charging. There should be a battery icon left corner when charging

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Clyde said:

The Legend is supposed to be turned off when charging. There should be a battery icon left corner when charging

According to what Dilek said it does not have to be off when charging infact she said to start the charging process while the Legend is on and then you can turn it off if you want