Deus 2 Gold

Very nicely done. I need to find me an old swimming hole! All those rings must have made your day. Too bad about the headphones though and I'll be interested in hearing what the problem was.

Congrats on the gold!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, strick said:

An interesting thing was when I changed from my behind the ear factory head phones to my Tony Eisenhower water headphones things sounded worse...meaning the iron tones did not sound as good

First off, Great finds! There has to be more there.

Remember, Tony's headphones have Piezos. They are not speakers.  You may have to adjust the iron tone to make them sound the same as speakers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Strick, you are doing way better than me with the DEUS 2.   Been way too hot here so might have to hit the beach type spots like you.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Skate said:

Too bad about the headphones though and I'll be interested in hearing what the problem was.

Congrats on the gold!

Thanks Skate there’s nothing wrong with his headphones they work great and the sound quality is good I highly recommend Eisenhower’s headphones...got some for my Nox and they work great...I was just not ready for the sound being differences on the iron grunt that the Deus is famous for...I just need to learn how to adjust the Deus 2 to make them sound like the speakers like  Midlake eluded to. I wonder if the bone phones sound like the WS6’s....

strick 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CVISChris said:

Strick, you are doing way better than me with the DEUS 2.   Been way too hot here so might have to hit the beach type spots like you.  

Thanks Chris...summer time for me means get into the water...down here the ground is like concrete right now...may try to do some early morning relic hunts when the urge becomes over whelming lol

strick

16 minutes ago, klunker said:

Nice finds but next time at least use Lisa's fingers for the display.

Norman those are Lisa’s fingers 😂

strick

• Like 1
  • Haha 3