Having A Blast In Australia!

Now that may explain the red sunsets we are having at the moment up here in NQ OZ, they are usually in the West but they`ve been in the South last couple of days. Pauls bloody well glowing. On ya have a ball.

Congrats Paul,  Don't worry about JP he only talks to him self coz no one else will, When he's not looking fill his back pack up with Rocks every time he stops to dig,, He won't notice and they should take the sting out of his tail by the end of the day, :biggrin:

Glad to here you are having a Ball Mate, and good luck on the Gold., keep the up dates coming.

John.

Paul, I thought we would get a vacation when you went on vacation. I wonder if I can bribe JP to disable your WI-FI? LOL

• Like 1

4 hours ago, goldbrick said:

Paul, I thought we would get a vacation when you went on vacation. I wonder if I can bribe JP to disable your WI-FI? LOL

No way Merton....

He enjoys it when I am online....

Gives him a break....hahaha

Peg, can you help me out with Merton? He is being mean to me!!!

:-)

• Like 1

Paul is falsely accusing me of implementing ideas of some pranks and shenanigans being pulled on him from JP. Unless you have a snapshot or paper trail implicating me of such tactics. I suggest you quit pointing the finger at me. A person of high moral fiber and values such as I.  

• Like 2