Legend Update- V.1.09!

• The title was changed to Legend Update- V.1.09!

Are the 1.08 updates in 1.09 ? 

I am still in 1.07 and will be updating on Wednesday .

17 minutes ago, Nuke em said:

Are the 1.08 updates in 1.09 ? 

I am still in 1.07 and will be updating on Wednesday .

1.08 and 1.09 are virtually the same update. 1.09 fixes a minor issue with some low conductor targets having their target IDs change as ground balance is changed. Otherwise, they are the same.

• Like 2

Glad that came out , Going to my local to get the update done tomorrow. Thanks.

13 minutes ago, Flavius Titus said:

Good evening, do I still have to reset everything as with the 1.08 update?

Thanks

it is recommended to do a factory reset after each update

23 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

1.08 and 1.09 are virtually the same update. 1.09 fixes a minor issue with some low conductor targets having their target IDs change as ground balance is changed. Otherwise, they are the same.

I will say the 1.09 update went much smoother for me then the 1.08 update the 1.09 I had installed in a matter of seconds and that was running the update twice on both mine and my wifes Legends I did it twice on both for good measure LOL

I will also say I really like this new update 1.08 now 1.09 this detector just keeps getting better and better in my opinion

• Like 2

I don't think they are through making all the improvements they have in mind, plus solid suggestions from users going forward.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JCR said:

I don't think they are through making all the improvements they have in mind, plus solid suggestions from users going forward.

I agree with you, Dilek stated in the live pod cast the next update they are thinking of releasing it to all of us who purchased the Legend give input and then put out a final version of the next update, not sure I really like that Idea because they will have a ton of suggestions from users that are new and really have no clue about what a detector should actually be

myself I am happy with what has been done so far and with what those that have been doing the testing has suggested, can you imagine what will happen if Nokta/Macro does it this way and a bunch of suggestions coming in from users that actually have no clue what they are even talking about, I think it would be a nightmare waiting to happen LOL this is just my opinion

• Like 2

The idea is worth a try if they are willing to weed through the feedback. I think XP has been doing something along the same lines with the D2 but they do not seem to be as responsive as NM has shown themselves to be.

• Like 1