Rank N/A: Whites Beach Hunter 300
Rank 8: Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi
Rank 9: Garrett Ace Apex
Rank 10: Minelab CTX 3030

Source:
https://www.iratemetaldetectors.com

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I like to watch that guy, he's a card.  He's fairly new at detecting but he's put a ton of time in.  And he really is doing great at the beaches around NYC + park hunting.  His best tool is he's not afraid to learn from other detectorists, well at least listen to them.  His swing pattern control varies with his attention span.  His rating system takes in a lot of factors, cost, how user friendly,  + about 6 others. I see the CTX 3030 is tenth!  one category (price) and he sunk it.  If he did the same on depth with the simplex i would think it would drop accordingly From what's been said.  I never used one.

• Like 1

It's more like consumer reports on humidifiers, best value for the uninterested.   I think he's a economics tech teacher or something.  I watched his youtubes while healing up from a surgery, funny.  His knowledge showed when he took a detector to Dead horse bay,  it's a natural scrap yard. He has some great YT's and some have helped me a lot in figuring out iron settings and his friends are very good at detecting and share their tips.

• Like 2

I've watched some of his stuff too! Pretty entertaining characters, and interesting areas he hunts! Better than some of the TV programs on the hobby!

Not to take away from his skills, but I respectfully disagree with some of his ratings order! (shocker😂)! But applaud the effort!👏

Besides, we all have a hard enough time comparing two detectors, and getting a consensus! So no shock that ten could cause a massive ruckus, if we took it too seriously!!🤣👍👍

• Like 5

This is why these "top metal detector" lists you find all over internet are absolute rubbish!

To me that's a random shuffle of detectors, not a ranking.

• Like 8

He’s in bed with Kellyco...he freely admits it. I’ve watched his vids as well. There ok mostly beach and park hunting...two of the easiest places to hunt. Price should never be considered with functionality as a rating... A Honda and a Bentley will both get you from point a to point b in comfort. 

Strick 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, PeterED said:

But who has 10 detectors or more?

Sickos that’s who lol  😝 

strick 

• Haha 2
  • Oh my! 1