Montana Gold

6 hours ago, Goldseeker5000 said:

Dig4gold- Jed? Who? Do you mean Jed Clampit from Beverly hillbillies?

Hi GS, I did mean Jed from Ghost miners initial posts that we were lead to believe was from "Jed's" journal & so thinking it was real & factual. When he came clean & said it was fabricated by his own words & putting his own spin on it I lost interest. The endless violence was a put off too. The world doesn't need that. Sorry if I insulted you.

D4G

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1

Goldseeker

I didn't mean to push any buttons ... 

My comment was referring to my impression of your real life story and pictures kinda illustrating what "ol Jed was doing in GM's story  .   

Hope you uncover some very real and very heavy AU on your site . It sure looks like whatever you find will be hard earned !! WTG 👍 

Who knows ? Maybe GhostMiner will make a real find like in his story too.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2022 at 4:26 AM, deathray said:

Nice gold man! Don't get eatin.!! We got some hippys here in Cali, that want the grizzly reintroduced. Maybe they should spend some time out in the Montana woods first.

Word around the Cali campfire is that a Gizzer won't eat a Vegan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I got 1 piece of gold in that hole. Not good enough to stay in it. I moved below where my buddy is digging and started a new hole. Got three right off the bat. I'll get pics tomorrow after tomorrows tally of gold.

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, Goldseeker5000 said:

Had a good day today lost track of how many nuggets I found. That's always a good thing, I suppose. 5.1 g. New hole is paying off.

IMG_20220722_173935578.jpg

IMG_20220722_174236125.jpg

It good to see a real prospector's hand.😀 It shows that you deserve what you got and a lot more. 🤣

• Like 4

My buddy Chuck pulled a 2.3 grammer out of his hole today. There has gotta be a bigger one lurking near my hole. Tomorrow is a new day.

IMG_20220722_144337615_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220722_121435314_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220722_121403364.jpg

IMG_20220722_120311468_HDR.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1