Xp Deus 2 - Another Update?

Hi everyone, I've got the Xp deus 2 brilliant machine, ive found lots of hammered coins Roman Artifacts coins and late Georgian early victorian gold mourning brooch, im.a Carer for my wife who is seriously ill and since updating to 0.71 my clock doesn't keep the right time, I know this sounds trivial, but looking at the screen to check what time it is so I know when I have to head home is important, having to stop and pull up your sleeve with dirty hands is annoying to say the least, does anyone know when or if Xp are going to release another update to rectify this issue. I'm not a beginner ive been detecting for 45 years and I'm the finder of the Celtic Chieftain chariot burial found in Pembrokeshire wales. 

• Like 5

Nice to have you here Mike, Yes, you may get a better response to your question in the XP Deus 2 section on the forum, this main part is largely missed by the VLF treasure and relic hunters, they're generally on the other side of the tracks 🙂

If you drop your question here it you'll likely get a response quicker

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/forum/61-xp-deus-ii-forum/

For those that don't have a clue about Mike's crazy cool find you can read about it here

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-46294000

and here

https://www.minelab.com/anzea/community/success-stories/celtic-chieftain-chariot-burial

Great find by the way Mike!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Welcome Mike, awesome story feature about that find from BBC.  Are there any display images of the chariot collection available to view by the public? What a tremendous and important find that was!

9 hours ago, GotAU? said:

Welcome Mike, awesome story feature about that find from BBC.  Are there any display images of the chariot collection available to view by the public? What a tremendous and important find that was!

Not as yet, its only just gone through the coroner hearing about a month ago now it's got to be valued, then if we agree they have to raise the money.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Xp Deus 2 - Another Update?

cant get        update working cos   it fails    cos  of a missing windows 7 service pack   ,what next

Install your Windows updates, the fact you mention service pack means you're running Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7.  Very outdated and your computer is a high security risk using it online especially if you're doing banking and other tasks involving currency and you care about your data, you should install the updates just to keep your computer safer, and allow you to install the update to your detector 🙂

• Like 5

11 hours ago, brys said:

back to the dealers for them to update my pc is not too young for this

You have to have at least a blue or black USB port. If they're white they're too slow.