Xp Deus 2

Hi everyone, I've got the Xp deus 2 brilliant machine, ive found lots of hammered coins Roman Artifacts coins and late Georgian early victorian gold mourning brooch, im.a Carer for my wife who is seriously ill and since updating to 0.71 my clock doesn't keep the right time, I know this sounds trivial, but looking at the screen to check what time it is so I know when I have to head home is important, having to stop and pull up your sleeve with dirty hands is annoying to say the least, does anyone know when or if Xp are going to release another update to rectify this issue. I'm not a beginner ive been detecting for 45 years and I'm the finder of the Celtic Chieftain chariot burial found in Pembrokeshire wales. 

Can you not change the clock to the proper time?  Or are you saying it keeps changing the time on you? This was doable on the deus 1. To access the clock it’s in the options menu. I have not tried it yet with deus 2 

strickl

6 hours ago, strick said:

Can you not change the clock to the proper time?  Or are you saying it keeps changing the time on you? This was doable on the deus 1. To access the clock it’s in the options menu. I have not tried it yet with deus 2 

strickl

I've got to set the clock every time I switch my deus 2 on, and even then when I'm out it will display the wrong time, this has happened since I updated to 0.71 before that it was fine.

1 hour ago, Mikenowellsmith said:

I've got to set the clock every time I switch my deus 2 on, and even then when I'm out it will display the wrong time, this has happened since I updated to 0.71 before that it was fine.

Try the update again.

• Like 1

Yes now I see where others are complaining about this on Facebook. Sorry unable to help I do not look at the clock on the machine at all 

Strick

6 minutes ago, strick said:

Yes now I see where others are complaining about this on Facebook. Sorry unable to help I do not look at the clock on the machine at all 

Strick

I've just reflashed the software version 0.71, I've been told by some people that it worked properly after they reflashed theirs, si hopefully when I turn it on tomorrow its kept the right time.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Mikenowellsmith said:

I've just reflashed the software version 0.71, I've been told by some people that it worked properly after they reflashed theirs, si hopefully when I turn it on tomorrow its kept the right time.

Well what can I say after reflashing my deus 2 with 0.71 firmware twice to make sure its back to normal everything working as it should including the clock, had a few hours out today had a Edward 4th groat Bristol mint another hammered that needs soaking for a few days and a 1921 sixpence, Carolina thank you so much. 

PhotoRoom-20220721_163308.png

PhotoRoom-20220721_163559.png

• Like 4