Keene #191 dustless dry washer and motor for sale in very good condition. Tie down points added for transporting, screen modified so it can be easily removed, cleaned and put back and a larger lip/"holding area" added so material stays on the screen longer giving it a better chance to fall thru screen and not off screen. Oil and filters just changed Lots of gold recovered with this dry washer!Extra hose purchased and connector so motor can be 20 feet away from operation. This is over $3000 new plus tax so this is a great buy. $1600. Will travel to deliver.

• Like 1

Thats an awesome machine. I always wonder how good those worked compared to the other. It can also be used as a sluice if people dont know that. How did it work for you?

Sorry all...I have been on the road for 3 -4 days and not touched a computer. This worked very well for me ...I have maybe 3/4 of an ounce recovered mostly in the El Paso mountains of Southern Ca. Haven't even weighed it since I don't sell my gold. I put it and a small 140/1? up for sale..the smaller Keene sold in the 1st week and I actually had this big one sold but when it came time to pay, the buyer was "flaky", saying money was tight and could he pay me later! I said don't bother!

I found 2 nice size nuggets with my new EQ800 and decided I wanted to also buy a ML6000....so that's why I am trying to sell my dry washing equipment.

DSCN0328.jpg

• Like 3

Nice nugget

This is a great system but eat your wheaties if a one person crew, I could t keep up to the thing lol….. it’ll eat you alive and beg for more it processes so fast. 

You R right on Jen! PS: I KNOW I'm off topic here...should probably PM you...but what do you make of Gerry's Garrett, I see you sent your 6000 back and I have put off & put off getting the 6000 because of MANY reasons...ground conditions in El Paso mountains...people having issues with the 6000 etc> I am really wanting to know more about the Garrett.