Garrett's New Gold Nugget Detector!!!

¿Alguien sabe algo del detector de oro que va a lanzar Garrett? 

on the website it appears that they are going to present it these days:

Going-for-Gold-1920x1080.jpg

You don’t want to miss out on this announcement of the most powerful prospecting detector we’ve ever created.

Something big is happening at Garrett!

• Like 5

• The title was changed to Garrett's New Gold Nugget Detector!!!
  • The title was changed to Garrett's New Pi Detector!!!

Hmm well I couldn't resist asking if they wanted to collaborate with an experienced prospector who travels most parts of the Western US in a lot of different conditions and environments to beta test this detector for them. I think I could give them a lot of helpful input pre-release too. 

They seem to only be interested in active users of Facebook, Tik Tok, and Instagram though, I don't have any of those 3.

So, I guess if we see any earlier field testing it's going to be in those outlets? Hopefully some experienced prospectors hang out in those outlets too. I'm pretty surprised they don't seem to be aware of this forum, there probably isn't a single concentrated place on the net with more global experienced nugget shooters than here. But I don't have Facebook, so maybe that's where it's at today, dunno.

• Like 8

Looks promising, he is swinging the machine with one hand!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

If you look closely at the photo there it ticks a few boxes for me.

• Like 3

Obviously not much to know now, but presumably in only three more days there will be plenty to discuss. :smile:

014661AE-7B9F-440C-BABF-AAB1F07115A1.jpeg

Steve Moore - Marketing Director, Garrett Metal Detectors 

Steve Novakovich - Chief Executive Officer, Garrett Metal Detectors 

Franklin Vargas - International Market, Business Development, Garrett Metal Detectors 

Brent Weaver - Senior Design Engineer & Director of Research and Development, Garrett Metal Detectors

• Like 3

If it only comes stock with a standard large mono and /or DD, but also offers some smaller coil options off the bat, that would be a huge plus.  Looking forward to it. 

• Like 2

Yes I hope Garrett have been listening. I'm pretty excited about it, I've been hanging out for this day for a while now!

• Like 1

If that is the machine in the photo  it has a Carbon fiber shafts...and they have the coil wire externally nice and easy to change out....also would be nice if they had at least 3 sizes of coils to choose from. Small medium and large for instance...the photo shows a real hefty looking cam lock for the lower shaft...give us the choice of buying coils with lower shafts for easy change out. If the machine could compete with the competitors 5000 series that would be nice...tough to see in the photo but looks very interesting for sure. 

Strick

• Like 7