Deus 2 Nugget Shooting

Condor

good on you Steve , some good detecting for those sub gram pieces. Eric said you guys were up in the high country out of the heat .

Downright chilly in the mornings, but those pits heat up quick if there's no cloud cover.  The guy I was with dug over 100 nails but was rewarded for his effort with a sweet 1/4 oz nugget.  

• Like 4
  • Oh my! 1

Nice report Steve. Good to hear the D2 has gotten better with the latest update.

Hey Steve,  Glad to see you also out there giving the Deus-II some love.  I was out West this weekend with one of my Field Staff and he too was running his D2.  Found plenty of tiny nonferrous targets and one nice specimen about 1/2 oz.  I think he said it read in the 40's.

Yes, we too are really wanting to get the ellip coil as we know what ellips can do for a detector.

Thanks for sharing your story and golden pics.

Hey Gerry,

I forgot to mention that I did a quick experiment with the hotrocks.  These rocks range in size from a basketball to a baseball.  After I notched them out, I put the .8 gram nugget right on top of one of the medium sized rocks.  Deus 2 hit the nugget no problem.  Regrettably, it could not do the same on the smaller nuggets, but the D2 can give you options.  

• Like 2