GPZ 7000 + Extras. Price Reduced To (sale Pending @ 4800)(sadly)

GPZ 7000 + 19" Coil + Ext. Battery +extra New Unused WM12 Wireless Receiver + Docs Guard + New Lcd Display From Minelab. Less Than A Week Use. New Price 4700 firm.

Hi,

I have an excellent condition GPZ 7000 for sale.

It has been lightly used for about a week in total.

The display cracked, and I sent it to Minelab and they replaced it a couple of months ago.  I have had it new, I am not sure if the warranty is transferable or not.

I have a brand new unused wm12 receiver

Also the 19" coil which has been used less than 2 hours, plus an extra battery and the docs guard.

ID like to get 5000 for everything together, and hopefully sell to someone in person in Reno. I guess we could do it by mail, but my preference would be to do it in person.

Its a really great machine. 

https://www.kellycodetectors.com/minelab-gpz-7000-metal-detector?matchtype=b&network=g&device=c&adposition=&keyword=minelab gpz 7000&gclid=Cj0KCQjwuO6WBhDLARIsAIdeyDI1ozeave2kBN8YlsmB00bbscf2mErL6fVNWTliRElMHAmx6Cxe8s4aAm-xEALw_wcB

Introducing the Minelab GPZ 7000 Gold Metal Detector. No manufacturer until now has even attempted or been able to perfect a new revolutionary technology available ONLY in the new GPZ 7000 gold detector. Amazing features that take gold hunting to a much higher level to (now) detect really deep gold nuggets easier than ever, even the smallest pieces of gold you missed before. The dream of all gold hunters is to have technology available to discover deeper gold in so-called worked out gold areas. The Minelab GPZ 7000 metal detector has been tested and proven to locate small to large size nuggets up to 40 % DEEPER than the deep seeking GPX 5000!

Be the first in your area to hunt your favorite gold hunting sites and use the GPZ7000 to find those deeper, larger nuggets you know must be there. Field tested by some of the best known gold hunters in the USA, the results were dramatic and absolutely positive proof that this detector is far above the rest in finding gold! Kellyco has been selling and using Minelab’s Gold Detectors for 18 years, (since 1996). Our hands-on experience before and after any purchase are always available to you. Call on the Pro’s who know!

GPZ 7000 availability will be limited. Order yours as quickly as you can. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to go deeper than others detecting in your favorite areas and sites you have always wanted to hunt.

NEW: 8,499.00

Minelab 19 x 18" Super-D Search Coil (GPZ 7000)

Minelab GPZ 19 - 19x18" Super-D Search Coil (GPZ 7000)
Waterproof 19x18" Search Coil from Minelab, Designed for Minelab GPZ 7000. Find More Gold - Deeper and Faster!

The GPZ 19 Super-D search coil has been designed by Minelab to maximize the performance of your GPZ 7000 and give a significant depth increase over the standard GPZ 14 (14x13") search coil. Minelab field testers have spent several months carrying out significant testing so the Engineering team could deliver a superior accessory coil. Larger coils typically detect deeper than smaller coils of the same configuration. Minelab field test results, in both low and high mineralized ground, using a range of natural gold nuggets, give an average 30%* detection depth increase when measuring performance of the extra large GPZ 19 coil compared to the standard GPZ 14 coil.

Features:

Waterproof : Waterproof and Submersible to a Depth of 1m/3 ft†. Easily Detect in Rivers or in Rainy or Wet Conditions
More Ground Coverage : Has 53% More Area than the GPZ 14 coil (14x13"). It’s Perfect for Wide Open Spaces and Covers More Ground in Less Time!
Less Ground Noise : Improved Coil Geometry gives Less Magnetic Coupling between Transmit and Receive Windings, Resulting in Reduced Ground Noise
Super-D Coil Technology : A Super-D coil Consists of a Central Transmit Winding and Two Outer Receive Windings. Also has Isolated Suspension Windings that are Less Prone to Mechanical Vibration Noise
Included: Coil Cover

https://www.kellycodetectors.com/gpz-19-19x18-super-d-search-coil-gpz-7000
new 1500
https://www.amazon.com/Minelab-Wireless-Headphone-Module-Detector/dp/B076QLCZ86
New 249 

https://www.amazon.com/Minelab-7000-Replacement-Li-Ion-Battery/dp/B078CQ21S2
New 199

GPZ 7000 + 19" Coil + Extra Battery +extra New Unused WM12 Wireless Receiver + Docs Guard + New Lcd Display From Minelab. Less Than A Week Use 6500 Obo

IMG_20220526_090657521.jpg

20220803_091739.jpg

20220803_091710.jpg

20220803_091649.jpg

• Like 1

ok.... it's none of my business I know...... but having seen all your ads you just posted, the only thing you've not listed is your wife and kids, and they look like a great outdoorsy family which makes me see you giving that all up even harder, so I have to ask...

Are you ok? This SCREAMS of a "I haven't found a nugget, I give up" fire sale and I don't know about anyone else here but I hate seeing those. Are you liquidating all these prospecting related items because you're frustrated? It took me 3 years to find my first nugget and then they started coming regularly. There are a TON of brothers (and sisters) between Reno and Rye Patch that I'm sure would take you under the wing and help you learn to trust that detector and what it's telling you. We all need an Elmer (we use that term in Ham radio to describe a mentor) to help us find that first nugget or get over a slump.

If you can't find anyone in Reno and get down to the Arizona area, I'd be happy to take you out and we could bury some of my nuggets so you could hear what it sounds like and learn to trust the machine. There were SO many times I could have used that help.

Please don't liquidate everything cus you're frustrated.... reach out.... if on the other hand that is not what is happening and you are safe and ok.. then please ignore me.

Don't struggle alone.... we are all part of a community. ❣️ If you're too proud to do it publicly, ping me directly and I'll help find you someone or get you down here to help you myself.

Jen

• Like 2

ITs not that at all. My family and I came to the US mainly for gold prospecting. It is a long time dream. Unfortunately Something terrible has came up and we need to raise the funds. I have every intention of buying again ASAP.

I unfortunately have to sale though.

Thank you so much for your offer and kindness.

It is very painful to sell our equipment we worked so hard to buy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Oh BOY, can I relate to the buy sell to pay your bills scenario. While you're not ok (no one can be when going through what you are going through), I'm glad you're a strong man and doing what's right, while many may not say it here EVERYONE of them on here who reads this will be proud of you for putting your family first..... My life seems to have been a battle like yours, feast and famine.. Google "Jennifer Bond" Boeing Whistleblower and you'll see what I mean. I swore I'd never get back into Corp America, ran back to Canada and joined the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, then was lured back to work for an international bank and discovered fraud (I'm an IT Risk Business Risk & Controls Officer) and when exposed fraud was reminded why I never wanted to come back. If you have access to PACER (the court case tracker) you'll see I'm back in the court system. The judge has denied several of their attempts to have the case tossed as we have demonstrated a valid case and I have heaps of evidence. It started in 2017, we have our court date in Dec of 2022 and they just notified me they want to settle but I'll lose my job.... and you know, it feels great.. to be at peace... and you'll find that peace one day and you'll restock your gear...

Nothing gets higher respect to me than someone who's willing to put family ahead of pride.... you're a good man.... If I had the spare cash I'd buy some of your gear but my funds are a bit tied up.. LOL

I tell you what though, we meet on Monday to talk settlement and if you still have it... I'll be looking at that 7 possibly... stay tuned

and hey..... the world needs more men like you..... well done!!!!!!!! They don't make them like you these days.... feel proud.

Jen

image.thumb.png.d8274e3e68cc4eafd0ed2a44e2055d12.png

• Thanks 1

God Im so sorry to hear that. I can understand... Before this current unfair situation...

I was working forr Tesla and I am not allowed to say anything about it because they are very intimidating. But I was fired.  I would love to have the ability to fight back... but Ironically I filled the position of someone before me who was also a whistleblower and they destroyed his life with lawsuits. I could no way stand up to that.

I was out of the country 25 years doing great things, which are not recognized here...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/156326240@N07/albums

And now I am doing things never imagined. Like many other professionals abroad who I meet here working in factories without recognition of their prior exp.

I hope you get the opportunity to succeed, not just for yourself but for all others that are trampled upon and lives destroyed without recourse from some very powerful corporations.

I can tell you there has been few things as enjoyable in life as going out to the desert prospecting for gold.

Godspeed and thank you for your kind words

285022623_10225286506817276_6996737242286342254_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Remember my friend.... the nice thing about selling all your stuff to pay bills is that you have an excuse to buy the next version that comes out. 🙂

PS: Interviewed (didn't accept the position) with Tesla for a role as an IT Audit Manager..... everything in life happens for a reason. ❣️

• Like 1

Stay farr away from TESLA . It would be like jumping out of the pan into the fire. Fingers crossed. Heavy pans...

22 minutes ago, Robert Eaton Jr said:

Stay farr away from TESLA . It would be like jumping out of the pan into the fire. Fingers crossed. Heavy pans...

All good... the closest I'm getting to Tesla is that my off grid property is powered by Tesla battery modules and I have Starlink... effective next week I'm retired from corporate life (again.. lol) and focusing on developing my Grand Canyon Skywalk/Lost Basin Gold Prospecting AirBNB.

Stay strong my friend......

Jen

BCC075D9-A6F9-49C8-8903-8E9120184FA6_1_105_c.jpeg

83FB6118-E13E-479D-8A05-2C44A7AF7E22_1_105_c.jpeg

Hey thats awesome. Becareful thats a lot of Juice. I have also Starlink... works great at rye patch area : )

• Like 1

• Robert Eaton Jr changed the title to GPZ 7000 + Extras. New Price 5000

Saw the title change but you should also do a reply at the end when you to this stating "price change" ect so the post moves back up to the top. My response here should do that for you as well...wow great price.

• Thanks 1

• Robert Eaton Jr changed the title to GPZ 7000 + Extras. Price Reduced To (sale Pending @ 4800)(sadly)