Congrats on the recovery it must have felt quite rewarding to be able to hand the ring back to the owner.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 2

Hey, thanks guys. It was definitely one of the deepest items I've found, and has me curious about what else might be waiting to be found in the deeper part of the river. I need a good dry suit because unfortunately I get real cold real fast.

• Like 4

You did great! Now you also have the confidence to swing a little deeper so whole new areas are open to you. 

Best to you!

• Like 1

Nice recovery!! I bet that guy still can't believe you found it. You may even see him at the river with a metal detector next time ☺️

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, LukeJMG1986 said:

Hey, thanks guys. It was definitely one of the deepest items I've found, and has me curious about what else might be waiting to be found in the deeper part of the river. I need a good dry suit because unfortunately I get real cold real fast.

Great recovery. 👍

I wear 1600 Thinsulate waders in the water near me, I can only go in it when it's cold, it's full of sea nettles (jellyfish) in the warm months. I have Reynaud's syndrome so my feet and hands are the first to go. 🤬 Over 3 feet deep the water pressure starts to crush your feet.