Minelab Gold Monster, Trade For 24K

I have a GM 1000 (Gold Monster) would like to trade for a Garret Gold Master 24K

would like to trade locally Tucson area or the valley of Arizona, Phoenix, Mesa,Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe

Anyone interested PM me

• Like 1

• Steve Herschbach changed the title to Minelab Gold Monster, Trade For 24K

Just a suggestion- Consider buying Jim McCulloch’s Whites 24k listed here - it’s essentially the same as the Garrett for a lot less money, and you could easily get what he asking for it by selling your GM.

He’s also offering training  with it, can’t beat that, a very knowledgeable and great guy too! I sold my GM and bought my 24k from him also. They are really good machines and so much more versatile for various ground conditions than the GM.

• Like 3

On 7/26/2022 at 10:48 AM, DSMITH said:

I have a GM 1000 (Gold Monster) would like to trade for a Garret Gold Master 24K

would like to trade locally Tucson area or the valley of Arizona, Phoenix, Mesa,Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe

Anyone interested PM me

I just took in an AS NEW White's 24K with the extra 6" round coil, original box, manual.  This unit belonged to long time DP forum member "Largo". Unit still has the clear screen film protector from the factory on it.  Both new coils have new covers on them. Again, this is a brand new unit that has never been used.  I was the original dealer who sold it to him.  His health is not good and he needed to move it.

What is the condition of the GM-1000 and any extras?  How old is it.

I'm a well known Multi Line dealer and poster on here DP, so there is no worries about shipping.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I just took in an AS NEW White's 24K with the extra 6" round coil, original box, manual.  This unit belonged to long time DP forum member "Largo". Unit still has the clear screen film protector from the factory on it.  Both new coils have new covers on them. Again, this is a brand new unit that has never been used.  I was the original dealer who sold it to him.  His health is not good and he needed to move it.

What is the condition of the GM-1000 and any extras?  How old is it.

I'm a well known Multi Line dealer and poster on here DP, so there is no worries about shipping.

Hi Gerry thank you for responding

My GM 1000 is one of the first ones that arrived in the US when they were first produced, I am missing the rechargeable battery pack which some how got misplaced in a move we had to make but I do have two AA battery holders, I also still have all the charging cables for the GM 1000 my GM 1000 is in very good condition and still works as it should, just looking for something with a little more adjust ability then the GM 1000, I would be interested in working a trade deal if you are interested 

I have no extras that have been added other then a Universal Nokta/Macro metal detector stand that I added I also do not have the box it came in, I purchase new from one of the Chris Allison the dealer in Prescott AZ when they  first came to the US

Again Thank you for replying