Garrett Axiom Scores Monster Gold Nugget

Very nice nugget, were you on new ground or some old ground that you have done in the past?

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 1

Gerry

When I heard it light up after removing that first rock......

I said Gerry needs a mouthful of water to get ready for this ! 

WTG !🖖 (I think that emoji should be called "live long and prospect" here !)

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Large is not a super duper go deeper on larger stuff mode

Potentially, a big 'swing and a miss' if the engineers couldn't work out the sales benefits of such a mode. Modders have been altering older ML machines for many years to chase big, deep stuff. Pulse width and retune speeds etc can be altered via code these days and/or minor hardware changes. If Garrett wanna snatch some sales % from Minelab I see this as a missed opportunity. Grumbleguts signing out....... 😉 

31 minutes ago, Aureous said:

Potentially, a big 'swing and a miss' if the engineers couldn't work out the sales benefits of such a mode. Modders have been altering older ML machines for many years to chase big, deep stuff. Pulse width and retune speeds etc can be altered via code these days and/or minor hardware changes. If Garrett wanna snatch some sales % from Minelab I see this as a missed opportunity. Grumbleguts signing out....... 😉 

Yeah, it's super easy to do, just a mere update, but Minelab and Garrett don't want to compete with those old modded machines. :smile:

Garrett Axiom Quick Facts, Owner's Manual, Etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Yeah, it's super easy to do, just a mere update, but Minelab and Garrett don't want to compete with those old modded machines

Certainly not 'super easy' but with prior planning, it could have been included. Dont mind me Steve....I'm just having a whinge coz Ive got Covid again and have to sit things out for a week or two. I hear the nuggets calling me..... 

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

20 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Very nice nugget, were you on new ground or some old ground that you have done in the past?

Good luck on your next hunt.

Old ground with a new machine.  Partially luck...but the Axiom did it.

• Like 3