Axiom Intro With Steve H

3 hours ago, oneguy said:

so I'm guessing this is the new Garrett PI that Phrunt posted about???

Sure is....the internet is buzzing about it right now...

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Many more to come, first of a series going over every control on the machine, plus more.

Great stuff! But as I seem to be the only one currently bringing this question up, I'm keen as hell to learn more about the 'Large' mode. What are your thoughts about it Steve? With the biggest coils, can it scratch the margins of what the GPZ can do?

Just read the Axiom manual…….once was all that was needed 👍. So logical and well laid out. Some of the Minelab operating manuals demand serious attention for one to be fully comfortable. The Axiom sure does have some Minelab flavour to it………absolutely nothing wrong with that !

• Like 4

Nice work Steve I know you put a lot of time into it. Its a nice looking machine and I can see its potential in many different detecting scenarios....

strick

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome! Thanks Steve.

Looks like they finally listened and if your willing to put yourself out there and do the videos I'm guessing that it performs too.

About time ML got some competition.

Can't wait to try one for myself.

Is the price point known yet?

• Thanks 1

I’d love to know what the current draw is on this bad boy?

I know there about 16 hours run time on the lithium battery but does anyone know the capacity of the stock battery?

I wish Garrett would release the price and put me out of my misery 😳

I’m guessing in the low 4K…….US dollars that is. With the exchange rate of the weak Aussie dollar and Garrett Australia markup plus GST…..it’s likely to get close to the cost of the GPX 6000 which is currently $8,000 Aussie dollars.

This is going to get interesting !

Minelab will be deciding their next move, that’s for sure and would most likely planned for this very situation. What’s in their war chest 🥷

• Like 1